S03 E01: Final Rehearsals and Tour Dates

Everyone was sweaty as they went through the whole setlist for the 5th time today, making sure that each transition is smooth and the crew knows when to change the lights and the sparkles.

Everyone watched as Michelle was in her zone, this is where she is good at and everyone knows it, those who doubted her would be proven wrong. The amount of effort and energy she puts in just to make sure that the fans would get the full experience, an experience they would never forget.

//

"We're back from season 2, after ending it on a not-so-good note."

Christen hummed and sighed, leaning on her wife. She had been extra protective of Michelle since the incident, following her everywhere she goes and making sure she is right beside her at all times, not that Mitch is complaining. She loves it actually.

"Yeah, this tour is going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G."

"I'm gonna make sure of it."

Christen gave her a look, making Mitch gulp.

"I mean, WE are going to make sure of it."

Christen smiled and nodded. When she wasn't paying attention to Michelle, the older woman turned back to the camera, shook her head, and pointed to herself, thinking Christen wouldn't notice but she did but she decided to ignore it.

//

"Okay guys, five, six, seven, eight."

Michelle stood back and watched her dancers do the choreography flawlessly. At this point, they would be able to do 2 hours of choreography with their eyes closed.

"Okay Ed, enter and bam."

Michelle smiled in satisfaction before calling for another break.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella panted heavily as she and Bailey finished the choreography to the song they were both doing together. They decided last minute to let Isabella perform songs from her album since they were just planning on doing dance routines. 

//

"Was it a great idea to add more songs to the setlist last minute?"

Isabella looked at Bailey before they looked back at the camera and shook their heads.

"No, but are we still doing it?"

They looked at each other again and giggled while nodding their heads.

"Fuck yeah. We have been practically living in the dance studio the whole week trying to finish all the choreography to the songs we added. Seeing as Isabella would be singing it, we have to make sure that she doesn't sound like a panting mess, unlike some people."

Bailey mumbled the last part of the sentence under her breath but Isabella still heard it because despite being mumbled, it was still pretty loud. Isabella looked at her in disbelief before jabbing her rib cage with her elbow, clearly talking about Isabella's ex (or almost girlfriend, either way, y'all know who it is).

"Owww."

Isabella chuckled and looked back at Harold, who was trying not to laugh behind the camera.

"That's what you get for not keeping your mouth shut..."

"... Plus we both know I have better breath control."

Bailey threw her head back and let out a cackle, making Isabella and even Harold join in.

"Wait Bailey, how do you know?"