S04 E09: Oonga Boonga

Michelle leaned on the headboard of her and Christen's bed, her glasses perched upon her nose as she wrote a script for another project that she was planning on doing.

Her head tilted up and to the door when she heard the door opening, Christen coming in with a box of pizza.

"I know you haven't eaten yet, love."

Michelle opened her mouth, ready to protest but the look Christen gave her made her shut up and just give her a thankful smile, knowing Christen was doing this for her own good.

After the filming of Glory Days, she noticed Michelle slipping back into her old eating habits, and after everything that happened, she didn't want any of those to happen again.

"You haven't touched any food since dinner last night, it's already dinner the next day. Eat."

Mitch opened the pizza box, noticing that it was cheese pizza. She grabbed a slice, taking a huge bite before using her other hand to continue typing.

"Thank you, baby."

"I'm just looking out for you, knowing what happened to you I-"

Christen sat beside Michelle, making Michelle turn to her. She leaned closer, kissing her forehead, Christen grinned knowing what forehead kisses meant to Mitch. (A/n: This is further explained in Glory Days if y'all curious, in the latest chapter of it I think 👁👄👁)

"I appreciate you, you know that right?"

Smiling softly at her wife, she gave her a peck before scootching over to snuggle closer, watching Michelle's creative mind be transferred to the document.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yeah chat, I'm going to be taking a break for like 3 days next week because of some personal things but I will try to stream on Friday maybe? I have to spend time with my guh!"

Isabella looked over her shoulder, grinning at her girlfriend as she cooked lunch for the both of them. With all the takeouts Paige had been eating, she thought it was finally time she got a homecooked meal.

"She's cooking lunch for the both of us right now, which smells amazing from where I'm sitting, so I might have to cut the stream shorter cause we're gonna eat lunch together."

Making sure that she could leave the stove for a little bit, Isabella walked over to Paige and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek, whispering in her ear.

"You don't have to, you could eat while playing... or..."

Paige raised an eyebrow at Isabella's tone. Turning towards her girlfriend with a curious glint in her eyes.

"I could always just sit here and feed it to you."

Isabella heard Paige's breath hitch softly, making her giggle. Still leaned over, taking her ears in between her lips, giving it a soft nibble, before pulling away and walking back to the kitchen.

She went back to finishing up the meal. As she continued cooking, she could hear her girlfriend groan.

"Oh my god chat, I really have to go. I need a cold shower. AND I AM NOT LEWD!! THIS IS ALL HER FAULT!! OH MY GOD!"

//

Isabella sat in front of the camera and grinned.

"We talked to my Moms about Paige moving in for a while until I leave, and gladly they were okay with it. She's going to be moving in the guest room because Rae and I are currently sharing a room while she can't move into her new place."