Chapter 60

Today is one of those rare mornings where I woke up before Harry did.

And for some reason I have woken up in a extremely productive mood, which leads me to sneak out of the bed trying to not wake him up, and silently tip toe in the tiny make-shift kitchen that Harry has in his room.

I decided to make breakfast in bed for him, and considering my nonexistent cooking skills, a toast and simple omelet seemed okay. After about 10 minutes, I realized that there was no egg up here.

Which is why I find myself sneaking in the kitchen within the next minute. Now that I was here, I also filled a glass of orange juice from the fridge to take with me. And as quietly as possible I also managed to pluck a sunflower from the back garden. Before I could think of anything else and ultimately ruin the whole thing, I convinced myself to go back in my room.

When I entered the room, again, as quietly as I could with a glass of orange juice, two eggs, and a flower, I noticed that Harrys position had changed a little bit, which is n it a good sign. It means that either he is half awake, or is about to wake up soon.

At this rate, theres no chance of me making an omelet in time.

And thus, my friends, we jump to plan B

Toast.

It takes me exactly 6 and a half minutes to get the toasts ready with a chunk of butter on it. I also take out Harrys jar of Nutella in case he wants it.

I was passionately setting up the tray when I feel two pair of arms suddenly wrap around my stomach from behind. The sudden sensation made me drop the jar of Nutella rather loudly on the plate.

I gasped and turned around, putting a hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat, which FYI, was going too fast to be healthy.

"Well, Good morning to you." Harry chuckled at me, giggling and trying to figure out what was in the tray.

"Oh, come on! I wanted to surprise you!" I whined, feeling dejected as all my energy and efforts went down the drain.

"Oh, that's okay, I'll go back and sleep. I haven't seen anything. I promise." Harry was quick to suggest a new idea as he saw the disappointment on my face.

Without even waiting for my reply, he turned around on his heels and was out of his room in a blink.

I sighed and shook my head lovingly at the gesture, as touched as I was with this cuteness, it was stupid. But who cares, right?

So, I arranged the tray, and went off to pretend to wake Harry up.

To no ones surprise, I found him fast asleep on the bed. Damn, he is a good actor.

"Here's your breakfast your highness," I did a curtsy kind of thing as I made my way towards him with the tray in my hands.

He giggled at first and then opened his eyes.

"Oh my god, Violet!"

"Okay now you're over acting." I said, giggling to myself and sitting beside him.

He was quick to grab my hand and pull me towards him, locking me in between his arms.

"I love you, Violet" He sighed, and softly rested his forehead against mine, making our noses brush against each other.

"And I love you, Harry" I whispered back, giggling with happiness.

Happiness. Seems like it has finally found my door again.

"And what did my beautiful lady cook for me?" He said, diverting his attention to the food.

"Do not judge my cooking skills, I had very less time. I pout slightly, and look at the ordinary looking breakfast with a cute little sunflower.