Chapter 48

Niall called later that night.

“So I did a little bit of research and read a few history books and finally came across a story. Cian, the step brother, got the throne after Harry’s mysterious disappearing. Cian also had a half brother, Brendon who was Harry’s half brother as well, meaning that he was Caira and Edward’s child.”

“Yeah, I know all that, continue the story.” I interrupted.

Harry has already told me everything about his brothers, step mother and father.

“Oh, okay. So after Cian sat on the throne, the kingdom’s development graph lowered. He had some disagreement with Brandon who was just trying to help. After a few months of disagreement, Brendon died from a heart attack. Cian’s cunning ways knew no bounds after that. He managed to ruin the entire econonmy and the kingdom fell. People always thought how good it would have been if Harry was there. A lot of them even tried to solve the mystery of his sudden disappearance, but no one could know what happened. As of then, he was declared dead. And CIan died after about 8 or 10 years, in a long sickness. This is all I have found, and my grandma used to tell stories about this Cian person a lot. So I am almost very sure that I could figure a way out of this.” Niall finished, taking a deep breathe at the end.

“Woah. I didn’t know that Cian and Brandon had a disagreement. Harry didn’t tell me that. I knew about Cian’s sickness though, Harry had come to see him and stayed here since.” I say, connecting all the dots that I have come across till now.

“Oh, that makes sense because a few rumours says that they felt Harry’s presence.”

“And by the way, did you tell this to him?” He adds, suddenly remembering.

“Yeah, I did. He is not very happy.”

There’s no need to tell him what Harry has actually said.

I would really appreciate if your friend minds his own business.

"What did he say ?" Niall asked persistently.

"Doesn't matter, bottomline is that he doesn't want help. But I know that he needs it." I said, wondering if it made sense at all.

"Yeah, just try to convince him but with a lot of patience."

I sighed, muttering a small yes.

"I am leaving tomorrow morning, and if things go well with work, I'll be back next month."

"Okay, hope it goes well then. Do you want me to drop you at the airport ?" I asked.

"No no, you'll have to be at school at that time. Don't worry, I'll book a cab." He said. I could hear him smile through the phone.

"Okay, will miss you." I sighed.

"Don't go sappy on me, Purple." Niall laughed at his joke.

I shook my head smiling.

Him and his laugh.

"Okay, bye. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, bye Niall."

I sigh and end the call, tossing my phone aside on the bed and starting my essay.

I really should finish it tonight.

- - - - - -

I woke up safely tucked inside the covers, my laptop was also carefully kept beside me.

I don't remember falling asleep.

I squint and see the time. There's still an hour till I start getting ready for school.