Chapter 73

I am falling. From a huge mountain.

I think I have been falling for almost an hour now, but there's no ground.

I keep falling and falling, something just doesn't feel right.

I think I am dreaming, which means I should be able to wake up.

But I can't.

I am aware of my body, but I can't feel anything touching me, I am just falling.

I try to open my eyes, but everything's stuck.

And then suddenly, I scream.

And wake up.

Fuck

Just when I thought the nightmares have stopped.

I turned my face to check on Harry, but he wasn't sleeping beside me.

Weird.

And then everything comes crashing back to me.

The cure.

But he said the cure was to be done tomorrow morning.

What's the time? Fuck. Fuck please.

Its 2:45 a.m.

Did he lie to me?

Or by morning he meant this early?

Maybe, he's in his room...

I got up and checked everywhere. But I didn't find him anywhere.

But when I came back towards the bed, I spotted a letter with "To Violet" written on the cover, lying on the nightstand.

No, NO.

Please, no.

I felt my vision slowly starting to blur as I gathered my phone, coat, car keys, and a pocket knife just in case.

Within the next ten minutes, I was out of the house.

Once in the car, I called Niall, but his phone was switched off, which just made my suspicion stronger since Niall never switched off his phone.

I can practically hear my own heartbeats over the sound of my car.

Okay, relax.

Now try to remember the address to the abandoned church.

You can do this Violet.

Okay, first of all, why does my inner voice sound like Harry?

It took me a while to remember the address, I even put it up in navigation to avoid any confusion.

Fortunately, the streets are all almost empty, so I didn't encounter any traffic.

I don't understand how can Harry do this to me?

He didn't even think of me enough to stay for a goodbye? Or was it too hard for him?

Yeah but its still completely his fault.

He is going to face some serious issues once this whole stupid cure process finishes.

I'll kick his ass if I have to.

After a few minutes of driving, I entered a more quiet, eerie and narrow road. Both sides where covered in trees.

Okay, now this is scary.

I had to squint to see the road clearly because it was way too dark outside.

After driving for almost twenty minutes, I started freaking out a bit, because