Chapter 62

"I am Cian. And I have been re-incarnated as Niall to balance the forces of nature which I had disrupted when I made Harry invisible."

He kept staring at me silently, but I couldnt bring myself to react just yet.

Niall, my best friend, someone I have known for a long time, is originally my boyfriends step brother who was practically the villain of his story.

Wow. I cannot bring myself to accept this.

How did I become a part of this crazy never-ending supernatural roller coaster?

"Please say something," I heard Niall whisper softly.

"Do you know how much pain you put him through?" I was speaking to my best friend who would never hurt a single soul, but I was seeing the evil step brother who did something extremely cruel and unforgivable to Harry.

I still remember how much pain Harrys eyes reflected when he told me everything, and then how he still didnt hate his steep brother and how he thinks its the worst thing about him.

"You have managed to give him an eternity of misery. And he still doesnt hate you." I said before he had a chance to speak.

I would have stood up and slapped him right here if he wasnt Niall. But he is, and the look on his face clearly says how apologetic he is.

"I dont think theres anything I could do to even deserve to apologize to him. Thats why I have done everything in my power to try and find out a chance to correct my mistake." Niall said, not even able to look me in the eye.

He picked up his spoon and fork again and started lazily playing with his food, still not looking up for a bit.

That reminded me to start eating as well.

"Theres only one thing that I need, the exact address to the church Harry went in before he you know,"

"Why? If you were Cian, you must know exactly where he was before he quite literally disappeared from this world," I cant help but say sarcastically.

"Thats the thing Violet, I dont remember every tiny detail of my life as Cian, I have hazy and blurry memory of the whole time. Thats what attracted me to dig deeper in the first place because I always felt a sense of déjà vu every time you told me something about him." He explained.

"I see,"

I couldnt gather all my thoughts right now. This is a whole new bomb that Niall has blasted on me. I dont know how Harry will react, or how the whole process of 'correcting Cians mistake' would go, and after that, if anyone will recognize his face, if he will still love me after that

Theres so much to consider even before thinking about this whole situation.

Lets take one step at a time.

"So, when and how are we gonna tell Harry?" I asked, taking one last bite of my sandwich and putting the crumbs down in my plate.

"I dont think I have the courage to tell him, and even if I did, I wont be able to see how he reacts. So, I think its better if you tell him, in your own way and when you see the right time. Will you please be able to do that much for me?" He slowly changed the tone of his sentence and by the time he spoke the last line, he was nowhere sounding close to Niall. I was listening to Cian.

And that made me shiver a little bit.

Come on, Violet. This is still your best friend Niall.

"I guess youre right. Even I am not sure how hell react. All I know is that he doesnt hate you for what you did to him. Whether hell get angry or not, I am not sure." I said, imagining how bad this can go.