Chapter 64

Harry couldn't sleep tonight. Of course he couldn't.

He has just been blasted by his past after about two centuries. It felt like he has come a full circle. Everything fits into place now. Violet being able to see him, Niall being her only friend, Violet telling Niall about him, and Niall digging deeper and discovering the fact that he has been re-incarnated from Cian.

Everything was meant to be. Even Violet's family's death, and the mistake done by her eye doctor while operating, everything lead to this one thing.

They had spent next few hours talking about everything, Violet being the means of communication. At some point Violet fell asleep and Harry had to type in his phone and tell Cian that they'll talk tomorrow.

Niall was a good guy, although Harry never liked him because he was obviously in love with Violet, who was clueless about it. But now he sees how much of a good person Niall is, much different than Cian.

At some points when they were talking about their past, he could see Cian perfectly, not just the words and speech, Niall's entire body language changed into Cian's.

Harry had mixed feelings about this whole thing. At first he was raging. All the terrible things that happened to him after he became invisible came back to him. And the sole reason of it was standing in front of Harry.

After a few minutes of slapping him, Harry had suddenly remembered about Ciara.

He never came to know what had happened to her. When he came back, she wasn't in the palace, or anywhere else. No one mentioned her. There were no oil paintings or sculptors of her in the entire England.

So when he heard Cian telling the reason, he literally started seeing red. He can't remember the last time he was this angry. Something in him snapped so hard that he could have killed Cian right there. But Violet's voice shook him out of his trance, and then all that was left was misery.

Harry looked down to Violet's sleeping figure, trying to shake of the thoughts and fall asleep, but he knew that he wasn't going to sleep. It was almost 4 in the morning, and he didn't want to wake her up by his constant movements. Poor thing has endured so much today.

So as to not wake her up, because at least one of them was taking some rest, Harry softly got our of the bed.

He did the last thing he should have done. He got out of the house through the window, easily gliding through the air. He has always tried to be normal, and never used his 'powers' unless it was the last choice. But he didn't care anymore, there's a chance he might actually be normal now. Niall mentioned that last night.

So without thinking much about it, Harry went to Niall's house.

He felt the cold morning wind on his face, the air was crisp, it felt good to breathe.

As soon as he reached Niall's house, he saw a red car, Niall's car going out of the drive way.

'That's odd', Harry whispered to himself, looking at the car's top with suspicious eyes.

He could see Niall driving the car, so he started following him. A slight layer of fog made it a bit harder for him to spot Niall's car, but he still managed somehow.

Within the next ten minutes or so, Harry knew exactly where Niall was headed to.

The church where it all began.

They talked about it last night, Niall had told Harry that they will have to go there and find that priest, he will know what to do to make him normal again.

Than why was Niall here alone? at this hour?

For a moment, Harry thought that maybe Cian was still just as evil, maybe he's plotting something.

But truthfully, what else he can do that could top this? Harry laughed to himself bitterly.

After a while, they entered the abandoned forest, which was eerily silent right now.

It took Niall about 15 minutes to get to the church, Harry followed closely.

He silently landed on the ground a few feet away from Niall's car.

Niall didn't go inside the church, he just seemed to be waiting for someone, and he also seemed nervous, kept looking around and was tapping his foot continuously. Classic Cian.

After a few moments, a man slowly walked out of the church, he was wearing spotless white robe, and a hat.

Harry's eyes widened when he recognized who he was. He couldn't believe what was right in front of him.

How was it possible?

- end of pov -

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A short chapter for now, will update very soon :)

Let me know what you think in the comments, and do give it a vote!

Thank you <3

Sincerely,

Meera.