Chapter 40

I really hate school.

And after a long blissful vacation, I hated it even more.

If it wasn't for Harry, I would have just slept through the morning and woke up at noon, just like all these days.

I spent half of the day sulking during the lectures.

During lunch, you could literally see the grief in the table.

"Damn, I wish no one invented school." Nichole sighed and plopped her head down on the table.

"Yeah, I hate this." Louis sighed as well.

Everyone sighed after one another.

"Guys, there's nothing we could do about it, why don't we accept it and go with the flow ? Come on get up and tell us what did you do during the holidays."

That was Andrea.

"Ever the positive one, Andrea." Liam smiled, looking adoringly at her.

Oh, I thought it was just Louis and Nichole, but even Andrea and Liam are having sparks.

Aww 2 ships!

"I know one thing for sure, Nichole had the worst christmas ever." Louis gets up with a start and says, making Nichole hit his arm.

"I'll kill you, Louis." Nichole threatened, suddenly forgetting about the grief of school restarting and making us forget it all as well.

"Come on, they're friends." Louis said to her.

"Okay, so Nichole here was dating someone online for about 2 months and on christmas, she came to know that the love of her life was coming near her house for a party. So she decided to surprise him and turns out he was a she." Louis finished, getting two slaps on his arm from Nichole.

That made us all laugh.

"Aww poor Nic," Liam said, trying to control his laughter.

"What happened next?" Zayn spoke after a long silence.

"So she goes up to her and - "

"If you want your balls attached to your body, don't speak a word." Nichole threatened very seriously.

Louis' eyes widened at her words, but lips curled in an amused smile.

"Okay, someone else should share their holiday events now." Louis broke the intense eyecontact with Nichole as he spoke.

This ship is sailing!

I glance over at Andrea and we share a knowing look.

"Mine was pretty boring." Liam said, looking a bit sad for some reason.

"Yeah, same old shit." Zayn agreed, pouting a little as he nodded.

Then they turned their gaze at me.

"Well, mine was good now that my grand aunt is okay. And my best friend from America came here to surprise me yesterday." I smiled at them.

Oh, and I kissed my invisible roommate who happens to be two centuries old.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with his age or anything. It's just that I can't forget the fact that we actually, truely kissed.

And I am finding ways to feel disgusted about it.

Till now, I have come up with nothing that could disgust me. Zero.

"Oh, and who is that ?" Andrea asked, interested that atleast someone from the group had a decent holiday.