Chapter 50

The train ride to the sea side was good, but not as exciting as I thought.

But I forgot it all the moment we spotted the clear blue water.

I almost jumped up and down when my feet touched the sand.

We walked along the cost to the bungalow. There were a few other bungalows too, but the beach was almost entirely empty.

A few people scattered here and there were coming into our view though as we walked.

"Wow," Liam muttered when Zayn stopped in front of a huge three storey wooden bungalow. It was indeed very beautiful, covered in trees and bushes all over.

Zayn smiled at our reactions and proceeded to unlock the main door.

I looked around the beach in search o Harry, he should be here any moment.

I can't even text him because obviously people could see the phone.

We all got inside the house, quickly calling on the rooms.

Louis gave us 10 minutes to get ready and if we don't, then he will barge in the rooms.

Not wanting to flash him, I managed to get in my cute striped red and black bikini within 10 minutes.

Nichole gave us girls beach hats to wear along with our sunglasses.

I glanced in the mirror one last time before going out. My hair, for once looked good, so I left them open.

I decided on not wearing any make up today, so that I could bask in the sunlight directly.

I looked pretty much alright, quite hot infact.

I was about to turn around when the door opened, Louis barging in, true to his words.

"Get ready to - holy shit." Louis' eyes widened as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"Louis, close your mouth," I smirk, walking over and passing him as I exit the room.

The others were standing outside, with stunned looks on their faces as I walked out of the room.

Andrea smiled when she realised that I was covered, and had not flashed anything.

After a few awkward moments, we head out of the house. Zayn and the boys carried a few chairs and a beach umbrella out for us to sit and us girls carried the snacks we all have bought.

I tried to find Harry as we reached the shore, I couldn't spot him anywhere.

For a moment, I thought he ditched me, but then I realised he would never do that.

But he should have been here by now, something must have come up.

I nervously purse my lips in a thin line, turning my gaze 360 degrees once again.

We all sat down on our chairs as Louis and Liam bought surfing boards out.

The sunrays were directly falling over us, making a nice warm surrounding for us to soak in vitamin D

The girls and I started to apply sunscreen on our bodies as the guys prepared to go surfing. I had tried to learn it once when I was a kid, but it had not gone very smooth so I never tried again.

I subconsciously scanned the whole area again, still not a hint of his presence.

Where the hell are you, Harry ?

"Searching for me darling ?"

I accidently let out a gasp and jump, covering my mouth on an impulse as I stared wide eyes at him.

He smirked at me, eyes hidden behind black sunglasses.

I nervously turned my head to look at others, and sighed when I spotted them bickering about whose ass is bigger, Louis or Liam's.

I would say Louis' ass is bigger than all of us.

"Guys, I'll be back in a.." no one listened when I spoke, so I finished slowly. " a few minutes."

Andrea glanced at me with a nod and went back to the argument.

I got up and motioned Harry to follow me as I started walking back to the house.

"You look beautiful, Violet." Harry murmured as we entered inside the house.

"Thanks," I smiled, feeling the butterflies starting to make their presence felt in my stomach.

We walked in the living room and sat down beside each other.

"Why did you come so late ?" I asked, wrapping my arms around my torso.

I suddenly felt too self conscious in Harry's intense gaze.

"I got lost in the way." He shrugged, looking at the coffee table as he spoke.

"Oh."

"Should probably go outside now." He muttered, awkwardly standing up from his spot.

I was disappointed for some reason.

"Harry?" I call softly.

"Are we... like, okay ?" I asked, motioning at me and him as I spoke.

"Ofcourse we are, why'd you ask ?" He smiled.

"Dunno, just felt awkward." I shrugged, wrapping my arms around my torso, again.

Oh, I get it.

We are both uncomfortable because of my clothing.

I subtly checked his attire. He was wearing yellow shorts and an orange loose shirt with a few buttons open from top.

Wow, he was wearing that hand band thing again, black this time.

He started walking ahead of me, but I grabbed his arm from behind to stop him.

When he turned around, I stepped closer to him and rested my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso.

Wait. Am I being too clingy ?

Oh fuck, he is not even hugging me back.

Just when I was about to pull back, his arms slowly came around me, hugging back.

Thank god.

I release a breathe which I didn't knew I was holding until now. Simultaneously, he sighed, tightening his grip around me.

"Sorry Violet, I just.. I felt a bit uncomfortable with your clothing and didn't know if I should.. like, touch you or not." He stuttered nervously.

"I know." I answered, smiling because it wasn't anything serious.

"Come on let's go out now." I add after a while and step away.

This day is going to be a great one.

I can feel it in my bones.

________________________________________

Imagine 19 year old harry in the yellow shorts that 26 year old harry is wearing in watermelon sugar mv.

What do you think about this chapter ? Let me know in the comments and give it a vote !

Sincerely,
Meera.