Chapter 65

I felt soft sunrays falling on my face, warming my skin up.

I like to imagine myself looking like those lead actresses' in the movies, flawless faces, perfect hair, excellent jawlines, soft lips and long eyelashes, and skin glowing under the sunlight.

But I am kinda sure that I look like a racoon right now.

The thought made me smile, I tried to nuzzle myself closer to Harry's body. But I soon realized that he wasn't in the bed. As usual.

I turned my body to the other side to look at the digital clock resting on the night stand.

8:07 a.m.

Oh. I am a bit late today. But usually Harry would have woken me up on time.

I lazily got up without thinking much about it as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Harry?" I called softly towards his room, but he didn't reply.

I somehow knew that he isn't in this room. I have developed a Harry sensor over the past few months. I am always hyper aware whenever he is beside me. Like a magnet. How sappy.

But for the sake of looking, I still looked around me, and I didn't find him.

When I called his phone, it rang on the couch, beside his book.

I was slowly starting to worry now. It was not in Harry's nature to do something like this. He always makes sure that I know where he is.

I still started getting ready because I cant miss school today, its Andrea's birthday, and we have planned to surprise her with a cake during break.

But I can't help letting my thoughts break free while I took shower.

Last night was a little rough for all three of us, but it was worst for Harry. He must've been very stressed, I had decided to stay up until he can fall asleep, but I don't really remember when I fell asleep. I think they were still talking when I dozed of on the couch.

What if something happened after that?

Did the fight? Wait, how did they talked without me in between?

Is there a chance that.. Harry left?

No no no no. Harry won't leave me. He loves me, and he will not hurt me like that.

I still waited for a while after getting ready, but he didn't come. So I left him a message saying I am at school, and to call me once he receives this message.

I called Niall while driving to school, but his phone was switched of.

My mind just keeps telling me that there's something really wrong here. I just hope both Harry and Niall are okay wherever they are.

I was in history class when I felt my phone vibrate, and Harry's name flashed on the screen.

Quickly asking if I can go to the bathroom and not even waiting for the reply, I practically sprinted out of the class.

"Harry, where are you?" My voice came out a little breathless and squeaky.

"In my room," He replied calmly, I could hear a smile in his voice.

Thank god he's okay.

"No, I meant, where were you?"

"Umm, I couldn't sleep last night. And I would have woken you up if I stayed, so I went out." He explained.

"Oh," It made sense, although for some reason it felt bad that he didn't wake me up to talk. I would have happily helped him through it.

"You could have atleast left a message." I said, subtly showing that I was upset with him.