Chapter 66

My head.

Its exploding.

And my eyes are burning.

What the heck?

Very unwillingly, I willed my eyes to open.

My back cracked a bit when I moved. Wait, where am I again? This doesn't look like my room.

I heard a manly groan beside me, making me shoot up.

Ugh, bad decision.

After the headrush subdued, I looked around myself, squinting a little to adjust to the light.

Oh, OH. I was in Andrea's living room.

And the entire gang was here, with some other random strangers that I recall from the party last night.

Shoot, where's my phone?

After not finding it anywhere, I slowly tried to get off the couch.

"Fuck!" I heard Zayn's painful cry and realized that I stepped on his hand.

"Shit, I am so sorry, Zayn" I said, wincing as my throat burned with each word.

He nodded at me and squinted around him, waking up slowly.

I somehow made my way to the kitchen as I passed Andrea who was passed out on the floor beside Zayn, Louis and Nichole were nowhere in sight, A guy from school called Chris sleeping quite uncomfortably on a bean bag. Liam was sleeping on the dining table with a slice of pizza in his hand.

I had called Niall last night and invited him to this party, but he had a business meeting to attend, so he couldn't come.

I made my way towards the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Which made my headache atleast 3% better.

I then tried to recall where I had seen my phone last time.

It was there when we played truth or dare, then we sang in Andrea's karaoke system, I still had my phone. We clicked a few pictures after that, and then..

Oh, I remember some random girl accidently dropping her drink on my legs. So I had gone in Andrea's room to clean up, it must be there.

Andrea's house was a mess. I just hope she could make it decent looking by the time her parents come back here.

The door to Andrea's room creaked like in horror movies when I opened it.

Holy fucking shit.

Louis and Nichole were peacefully sleeping in each other's arms, covered in Andrea's purple fluffy blanket.

Oh my god this ship has sailed !!

Without making any more sound, I retrieved my phone which was lying on the floor beneath the sink.

And just when I was going out of the room, a fantastic idea came to my mind.

I softly padded towards the bed where the couple was sleeping, and I clicked a picture.

My gaze suddenly fell on the time, 9:00 a.m.

"Oh crap," I whispered a bit too loud.

"WHat tHE HELL WOMAN!!" I almost dropped my phone when I heard Louis' scream.

I automatically took a few steps back, not sure what to do, or say.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Nichole groaned beside me.

"NO I CANT, I JUST OPENED MY EYES TO A FUCKING PHONE IN MY FACE AND A WIDE EYES GHOSTLY VIOLET STARING AT ME."

"STOP SHOUTING"