Chapter 67

"Harry, I am home!" I said loudly, noticing that he is in his room.

"Violet, can you come up here for a moment?" I heard him ask after a few moments.

Oh, what now?

I don't know why my first reaction was anxiousness. Maybe, because of all the things that happened in last few days..

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked Harry as I climbed up to his room, trying to sound relaxed.

"I made lunch for my lady today," He turned around to face me, with a tray in his hands, and walked towards the small table to put the tray on it.

"Awww, to what do I owe this pleasure, your highness?" I played along, relaxed a lot now because it wasn't anything serious.

"Why? Can't I treat my beautiful girlfriend to a meal without any reason?"

"You absolutely can,"

We shared a soft, unhurried kiss and then settled down on the table.

"How was school?" Harry asked, while he served some beans and salad in my plate.

"It was good, we had a debate competition today," I went on for a while, telling Harry about my day.

I wanted to ask him about his day too, but for some reason I stopped before it could come out of my mouth.

He said that he doesn't go out because of me, which means he must have been here in the room the whole day. That means if -

"What are you thinking in that gorgeous head of yours?" I was harshly pulled out of my thoughts.

"Nothing in particular," I shrugged it off as best as I can.

"I downloaded a new Disney animated movie for us to watch," He said after a while.

"Is it Soul? Please tell me its Soul,"

I was so looking forward to watching that movie, and judging by the smile on Harry's face right now, I am sure....

"Yup," He smirked.

"I fucking love you, man" I said, not noticing that I swore.

He just kept smiling at me, and didn't whisper the usual "language," under his breathe.

Weird.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching the movie while cuddling, it felt so good.

I almost felt all the tension leaving my body as I relaxed.

"Love, can you go and bring a bottle of water from the mini fridge?" Harry asked me after the movie ended.

I nodded and lazily started heading towards his room.

Today has been a very relaxing day, exactly what I needed.

On opening the fridge, I was greeted with an icecream tub and a small piece of paper with my name written on it.at

"Harry?" I called out, noticing that the ice cream was my favourite flavor, Choco chip.

"Yes honey?"

"Why is there a tub of ice cream with my name on it here?"

"Because.... its yours?"

"Okay," I smiled, taking out the tub and making my way downstairs, to my room.

"What's with so many surprises today?"

I know that Harry is a great guy, and always puts a lot of effort in the relationship, but this is too much, there must be something to this. And now I have to know what's going on.