Epilogue

I dont know if I have moved on yet, but I did move out.

I know that it was more of an instinctive decision, which makes it a little bad. But personally, I needed it.

I got accepted at Kingston University, which is like.. only two hours away from home, so I can be close enough to Judy when she needs me. Luckily, Andrea accompanied me there, so we were lucky enough to be able to share a dorm room together.

Life is good now, its been almost four months since that morning.

It took me about five hours to come out of the initial shock, and accept the fact that the person who has been my only family for past six years has died too. And the very moment that I realized this, I was raging with anger.

I blame it all on Harry. He was so fucking desperate to become normal again, that he didn't even realize how Niall was evidently plotting a fucking suicide alongside.

I dont even remember the last thing we said to each other. And I didn't even get a proper goodbye, hell I didn't even get to bury him. All because of Harry.

And I dont even want to begin thinking about Niall-being-Cian-and-fulfilling-his-life-destiny shit. It is all too much.

That is partially the reason why I escaped from that place. Life has been cruel to me, but I am not going to wait for a good thing to happen from now on. I am going to fight my way through everything and snatch happiness from fate.

Studying English Literature has always been a dream of my parents' and mine. And I get to fulfil it now.

I haven't talked to Harry in a very long time, although we didn't part ways in anger, we both knew that it was probably better if we ended things. I will always look at him as the reason of my best friend's death. And I dont think anymore time or apology is going to help it.

"Violet Adams?" I snapped back in reality as I heard someone call my name.

It was Andrea, waving her palm in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I said, shaking my head a little to stop the flow of thoughts.

We were currently sitting on my bed, trying to decide on an outfit.

"How does this look?" She asked me, probably the third time because I am sure I wasn't listening the first two times.

She was holding up a green knee length dress, it was off shoulders, and had a cute, shiny belt at the waist. It would definitely look amazing on her.

"I think this is the one," I said, already imagining how drop dead gorgeous she's gonna look tonight.

It's Louis' Birthday today.

And he is giving us a party at his father's farm house. Apparently, he has invited more than half of the school, as a little reunion.

Now, the tiny little problem is that the farm house is only about ten minutes away from Judy's house, which means I will have to control all the urges to go there for a little bit, just to see what Harry is up to these days.

You can do this, Violet.

__________________________________

Turns out I couldn't.

That's how I end up standing in my old room about two hours later.

Harry isn't here, which is good. Now, I have to find my air pods. (That's what I said to Judy when I came in the house)

The room is exactly how I left it, not one thing has been touched.

I also had to pick up some clothes, so I started looking through my closet slowly.