Chapter 54

"Woah Violet!"

Harry finds me sleeping on the floor, legs suportted over the bed and the upper body on the floor.

I shift my head to look at him upside down.

"Why are you sleeping like this?" He sits down on the bed beside my feet, looking at me with a confused expression.

It's been 2 hours since our argument, but he looks like he has forgotten about it already, making me feel even more guilty.

It took a lot of effort to admit that he was right, but I had to.

"You were right." I mumble under my breathe, not able to even look him in the eye.

"About what?" He asked confusingly.

I can't tell if he is seriously clueless or doing it on purpose.

'About me being on my periods."
I huff and close my eyes.

"Oh."
Realisation dawns on his features and a smirk makes its presence on his lips.

"So, I was right."

"I will slap myself this time." I said irritatingly.

I really wanted to do some violent activity, but at the same time I also wanted to curl up into a ball and ask Harry to rub my back and hum his song.

Suddenly, I felt a hard clench in my uterus.

"Oh god, kill me." I winced in pain, holding my lower stomach with my hands and curling up a little.

"Does it hurt too bad?" His voice tone turned softer as he got up and kneeled beside me, caresssing my head with his palm.

I leaned in to his touch, nodding because I was too tired to speak.

"Come on, get on the bed, I'll rub your stomach. It helps with the cramps." He said, getting up and giving me a hand to support as I got up.

As soon as my body turned vertical from its horizonatal posture, I literally felt the flow of blood increase.

"Oh baby," Harry muttered when I groaned in disgust.

Damn it I hate being a girl sometimes.

I slowly got in the bed, getting insude the covers and shifting a bit to feel comfortable.

But no, mother nature has decided that Violet won't be feeling any sort of comfort today.

Harry slept beside me, keeping his head plopped on his arm and shifting his other hand under the covers.

I was wearing an old sweater today, which Harry hesistantly raised up a bit under the covers.

And soon, his palm touched my skin, making a thousand butterflies erupting in my stomach. Combined with the cramps it wasn't exactly that good an experience with the butterflies.

His hand felt hot against my skin, as he rubbed soothing circles on my skin, looking at my face for reaction.

I just hummed in approval, relaxing my muscles and closing my eyes as I focused only on the sensations of his touch.

And soon, I forgot all about my pain.

I must have fallen asleep somhow because the next thing I know is my senses filling with the delicios smell of soup.

I find Harry standing at the edge of my bed,m a tray in his hands which had a sandwhich and a bowl of soup in it.

"What did I do to deserve you, Harry?" I sigh, taking the tray from his hands and placing it on my lap as I got up, feeling a bit better than earlier.

He just chuckled, shaking his head and sat in front of me.

Just as I was about to take a spoon and bring it in my mouth, my lower stomach clenched painfully. As if someone just stabbed my uterus and snatched it out of my body.

"Oww," I cry in pain, clutching my stomach with both of my hands.

"Did you take medicine?" Harry asked worriedly, taking the tray away from my lap and shifting closer to me.

I nod at him.

I did took a medicine a few hours ago. It hasn't shown any effect is a different thing though.

"Just take deep breathes." He whispered softly, holding me by my shoulders.

I did as he told, and waited for the pain to fade away.

In a few moments, it did lessened, and I picked up the tray Harry brought earlier again.

But now, my appetite disappeared.

I groaned and pushed it aside.

This time, my period was really bitchy for some reason.

"What?" Harry asked, grabbing the soup spoon and filling it up.

"Sorry, but I don't want to eat right now."

"You'll feel good. Here, just a few bites." He forwarded the spoon filled with soup towards me.

I looked over at his face, his eyebrows were raised, he smiled at me, closing his eyes once and opening them again.

I couldn't stop myself from opening my mouth and taking the soup in.

He smiled victoriously.

The soup was absolutely delicious, and very soothing.

Like a small baby, Harry spoon fed me a few spoons of the soup, occasionally offering the sandwich as well.

"I am sorry for earlier." I said after the soup was finished.

"It's okay, I was not exactly on my good behaviour either." He shrugged, taking the tray from my lap and getting up to put it on my night stand, sitting back near me.

"Feel better now ?" His hand moved to caress my cheek as he spoke.

I closed my eyes and leaned in his touch, nodding slowly.

I felt him get up from his spot and plant the softest kiss on my forehead.

He put friends on the tv and shifted beside me, him sitting with me sleeping in his lap as he caressed my hair.

"I still think you were wrong."
When the episode ended, I looked up to him and whispered.

"I know love, I was wrong." He smiled down at me.

I smiled back, happy that it's resolved finally.

"You wanna watch the stars with me tonight ?" I asked.

I don't know why, but I was feeling a bit suffocated in the room.

"Sure." He said excitedly.

And we spent the rest of the night on the terrace, talking and cuddling.

Maybe, being a girl isn't that bad when someone is there at times like these.

_________________________________________

I have always wanted to write a period fluff..
So here we go !

Tell me what you think about this chapter and give it a vote if you liked it enough :)

Sincerely,
Meera.