Chapter 49

"How did it go ?" Andrea asked me as soon as she walked out of her class.

"I don't know. I really don't know." I answered.

We had a calculus quiz today.

I am literally feeling dizzy after staring at so many numbers and symbols.

"I think mine was bad. I couldn't think at all. It was like, my mind formatted itself." Andrea said, freaking out beyond limits.

Just as I was about to tell her to calm down, Nichole came out of her class.

"Someone please kill me. Right now." She sighed dramatically.

I chuckled, looking at Andrea. She was still looking like something inside her died.

"Let's forget it." I said.

"Yes please. What happened today? Was there a calculus test ? No, duh."

I looked at Nichole with a neutral expression at first, and then burst out laughing.

She really is unknowingly funny.

Andrea was smiling now.

"I think I died." Zayn murmured from behind me.

"Yeah, same." Nichole sighed.

"Can someone stab me ?!" Louis shrieked.

We all laughed simultaneously.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." Liam who was beside Louis said, covering his ears because of Louis' shrieking.

We groaned at that, and Andrea sighed.

"I have an idea !" Nichole's eyes widened with excitement as she exclaimed.

"Tell it over double cheese pizza." Louis wrapped an arm around her and started walking.

We ditched school and went to a nearby pizza place.

"Let's go to a beach."

This was Nichole's idea.

Everyone agreed, and so did I.

I could definitely use a day out and some vitamin D because I am turning paler every day.

At this rate, I might even become a vampire.

Yeah, and then Harry and I can live forever.

Oh god, this quiz fucked me up bad.

Apparently, Zayn's dad owns a bungalow at a private beach.

So he right away called and asked for permission to use it for a day.

And therefore, we finalled the decision.

On the way back home, I decide to ask Harry to come along as well.

It might be a risk but I want him to enjoy a little too. He's been so stressed lately with all the stuff about Niall.

I also know what I'll do if he says no.

On entering my room, I find him sleeping on the couch with a book carelessly resting beside him.

He was wearing a white sweater and blue sweatpants today, and some fuzzy socks in his feet which were dangling out of the couch.

I almost didn't want to wake him up.

Almost.

I sat on my knees in front of him and picked up the book and the bookmark beside it.

I placed the bookmark between the page and kept the book aside.

Next, I shifted closer to him, and softly put my lips over his, kissing him just long enough to leave a sensation. A few moments after my lips touched his, I felt his hand caressing my hair, tangling fingers through the locks.

I smiled in the kiss, making us pull apart.

"Wow, that's how I like to wake up." He grinned, plopping his hand beneath his head and moving his other hand over to cup my face, and tucking my hair behind my ear with his thumb.

"Don't get your hopes up, Styles." I smirk at him.

"A man can dream, Adams." He shot back.

I chuckled at that.

"Oh, I almost forgot. We are going to the beach today!" I said excitedly.

"We as in ?" He frowned.

"Nichole, Andrea, Zayn, Louis, Liam, you and I."

"Me and you ?" His frown deepened.

I nodded.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I mean.. you know what Emma does everytime and I will have to be too carefull with so much public -"

"It's a private beach, hardly anyone will be there except us." I cut him in between.

"Oh, whose is it ?"

"Zayn's dad's." I answer.

He nodded, still frowning.

"Come on Harry, it will be fun!" I exclaimed, pouting at the end.

He smirked, and leaned closer to me, giving a small peck to my lips.

"So ? Are you coming ?"

"How can I say no to that pretty face ?"

We chuckled simultaneously.

The next hour was spent in deciding what to wear, how to go and what to bring.

I talked to Andrea and Nichole to decide on the bikini and swimsuit, then we added the boys and we all decided how we'll go there.

Apparently, we were going to take the train.

I was so excited to go somewhere that is not school !

Harry said he'll directly reach there.

I was way too worked up to ask him how will he come.

I am guessing he'll fly, probably.

But who cares ? He'll be there. That's what counts.

Zayn's dad didn't gave us permission to spend the night there, so we altered the plans and decided to go in there early morning.

This is going to be a lot of fun.

I am literally jumping up and down in my head.

"Why is there a permanent smile plastered on your face ? Not that I am complaining." Harry remarked from the other side of the room.

"I am just very excited !" I exclaim.

My voice is coming out all squeaky for some reason.

Harry grinned, shaking his head as he packed the sunscreen in a ziplock.

We silently packed a small bag and called it a night after eating just fruits in dinner.

"You won't be able to sleep if you keep up this energy." Harry said, getting in the covers after putting over plates away.

"I know." I smiled.

"I can distract you,"

"Oh, can you ?" I challenged, giggling when he frowned.

"Is that a challenge ?" He smirked.

"Maybe"

He silently leaned in and snucked his hand beneath me around my waist, givimg a jerk as he turned us over. I was on top of him now, barely balancing myself on my arms.

His hands securely wrapped around my waist, and he softly put his lips on mine.

I was still smiling.

_________________________________________

For whoever was waiting, I am sorry I updated late.

Was not able to think anything, writer's block I guess.
Thanks to my favourite friend, who helped me get over it. You know who you are.

Anyways, here's a fun chapter !

What do you think ? Tell me in the comments and give it a vote !

Sincerely,
Meera.