Chapter 15

"Harry, can you please pick that bag up and bring it here ?" I point at my suitcase that was resting in the corner of the room since the day I arrived here.

After Harry mentioned it, I realised that it really was necessary to start unpacking all my stuff.

"Yeah, sure." Harry smiled, getting up from the bed and going to pick up the suitcase.

I had already finished unpacking one suitcase that had all my clothes, only one last was remaining now.

I have knowingly kept this suitcase to unpack at last. I know that when he will see what's inside it, Harry will ask questions. And I have no intention of answering them.

"Why is it so heavy ?" He huffed, but effortlessly pulled the suitcase up and put it on the bed.

Because it contains all the heaviness of my life.

I smiled softly and started opening the zipper.

The first thing that comes in our view is a photo frame.

"Oh, wow." Harry says, leaning in and taking the frame out.

Please don't do that.

I don't know how, but before I realised, I had snatched that frame away from Harry's hands.

"Umm.. sorry, I didn't -" Harry started but I cut him off, still very flustered and awkward.

"No, it's.. it's alright, I shouldn't have.."

Oh god, what do I say ?

"Hey! it's okay, you don't have to explain." He said, with a smile that said 'I understand'.

I kept that frame in the drawer beside the bed, flipped, so that the picture was not visible.

Then pretending like nothing has happened, I start taking out my books.
Harry started examining all the books one by one.

"Read," he said putting 'The Fault In Our Stars' aside.

"Read," 'Pride and Prejudice'

"Ah, my favourite." He smirked, opening a randon page of 'The Invisible Man' by H.G. Wells.

I chuckled at that.

It turns out that Harry has read all the books that I owned.

"Hey, what was the book you were reading the other day?" I suddenly remembered about that book whose name I didn't know and now have forgotten.

"Will tell you some other time," he smiled mysteriously.

"Okay, whatever." I am not going to ask him twice, he'll tell if and when he wants to.

We spent the rest of afternoon unpacking the suitcase arranging my things in the dresser and closet.

"Now I am bored," I said, putting my book down as I finished my homework.

"Me too," he put his book down as well, he was re-reading The Invisible Man.

"You mentioned watching a movie yesterday."

"Yeah, do you want to watch one?" he stood up from his spot on the couch and walked to the cabinet below the TV.

"We have... The Notebook, Titanic, A Walk to Remember, Romeo and Juliet, The Fault in Our Stars, Love Actually, 17 Again, Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson, Narnia and Pirates of Carribean." He listed.

"Wow, who even bought these ?"

"Eat the mangoes, don't count their seeds." He mumbled humourously.