𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. I see trees all around me, scent of wildflowers in a breeze. It's so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering with radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. 12 nations had operated space stations at the time of the bomb. There is now only the Ark, one station forged from the many. We were told the Earth needs another 100 years to become survivable again. 4 more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground.

The ground. That's the dream. This is reality. My reality sucks dick.

18 year old: Vasilisa Guzmán was painting on the floor of her room - or what she calls - her cell. She used up the last bits of her paint that her mother would smuggle from the art room.

She pained a purple painting of a lake with a bit of lily pads and clouds mirroring off the water. She always liked to paint, it calmed her down.

Suddenly the lights turned on and the door opened, hissing from the compressed air in it

Suddenly the lights turned on and the door opened, hissing from the compressed air in it. Two guards came into my cell. "Prisoner 563, face the wall." One of the guards said. I stayed silent and faced the wall.

Footsteps came behind me, grabbed my arm and placed a cuff on my wrist. It poking my skin, making me flinch a bit before taking me from my cell.

I looked around and found the whole room being in the same condition as I was. "Mama?" Vasilisa called when she saw her mother: Jennifer Guzmán speed over to her daughter. The two hugged tightly.

"Mama, I'm scared." I said almost breaking down. "You have nothing to be scared about, you gonna be fine. Take care of Kit and take care of yourself, okay?" Mama asked and I nodded before my sight went black. And that was the beginning of my life to start.

─────────────────────────────

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆