𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 give up trying, she was thinking to knock out the same grounder who chained her up, she figured he had the key to unlock the lock that was connected to the chains. To her advantage, she was right. The same grounder whom chained her up came back. I hear him enter the room and kneel behind me as I stared at the rock wall emotionlessly. I slowly turned around to find him looking at me differently, I didn't think twice and swung the rusty bone across his face. I backed away ready for him to do something.

I was wrong when he held out a hand for me to stop but I gave him another swing and this time knocked him out. I found the key in his open palm and quickly grabbed it and connected it with the lock. I heard footsteps just outside the room making me take my weapon again to find it was Bellamy. "Bellamy?" I snapped on my feet again and we hugged, I found Octavia behind him and we hugged too. Apparently, the First Lady's with Kit, Finn, Jasper and Monroe had watched and found me. "How did you find me?" I asked as I hugged the girls. "Followed him." Kali said as she looked down at the grounder while Finn kneeled beside him.

"We should go before he wakes up." Octavia said as she glanced at the grounder whom helped me with my knee. "He's not gonna wake up." Kit said as he grabbed a spear resting on the cave wall. "Wait, Kit, wait. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go." I said trying to stop him and forget about it. "They started this. Finn, move." Kit said but Finn didn't listen causing them grounder who snapped and stabbed him just bellow the rib cage. The girls checked Finn while Jasper, Bellamy and Kit fought him but lost when I noticed Bellamy whom had the spear up against his neck. "Stop! That's my brother!" Octavia shouted but was ignored until Summer had knocked him out with a large stick of a tree. We all turned to Finn who was looking constantly in pain.

───────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 back to camp with Jasper who was calling for Clarke the second they reached the wall that covered the camp and drop ship. "Hey. I'm here. What's up?" Clarke said as she ran to us. Her breathing hitched when she saw Finn's current position. "He's alive." Clarke said before she and I went up to get Finn to the drop ship. "Clarke, Lisa, can you save him?" I noticed Raven was here? "No. Not us. Our mother." Clarke said as she looked at me. "We need them to lead us through parts." I said, I had seen mom do stuff like this but I've never done it because of the pressure I felt just being in the room.

"There's still no radio." Raven said stressfully. "Raven, fix it! Go!" Clarke said as Raven ran to go and fix the radio before Clarke looked at me and hugged me. "Hey, are you okay?" Clarke asked and I nodded detaching our hug. "I'll meet you in there, okay?" I asked and she nodded before she ran to the drop ship. I turned to the wall doors but I was stopped by Kit and Bellamy whom had Octavia follow. "Hey! Why were you defending him?" Kit asked me confused to what happened back in the cave.