𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 outside while her friends either comforted her or nagged at her. She knew that stupidity and being right were two different things. I decided to go up to check on the grounders whom I still didn't like calling them that. I figured they had names. As I climbed up the ladder, I found Clarke trying to clean off blue eyes hand after being stabbed by my brother. "Hey. Let me try." I said as tied my hair up and took the cloth from her hand. I saw his hand relax and let me clean the blood from the hole in his hand.

"I never wanted him to get hurt, Lisa. You have to know that. I just wanted to save Finn." Clarke said trying to get me to understand. I can understand to go through extreme to help someone, but torcher isn't in my book, interrogation, yes. "For the record, it was me who saved Finn. But you can tell the people you did, given that the only reason why they listen to you and Bellamy is because of me." I said as my eyes darkened and focused on his hand. After she left, I relaxed and spoke quietly knowing I still wasn't alone.

"I'm sorry. You saved my life and this is your thanks. I never wanted any of this to happen to either of you." I said looking between the men who stared at me. I felt him place his hand over mine making me move my eyes to him. "Thank you." Blue eyes whispered making me open my mouth astonished. "Hey." Miller said as he spoke making news snap out of my state. "He just say something?" Miller asked as he walked forward. "No." "You know your brother and Bellamy doesn't want you up here, Lisa. Let's go." Miller said as my nose widened and gulp before I placed the cloth back in water and I walk towards the ladder. I gave them one last glance before officially leaving the room.

───────────────────────────

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, after Finn had woken up and everything was being slightly rebuilt, Vasilisa still couldn't stop thinking about the grounders who were still locked up in the top deck. I sat by the ladder until Kit had climbed down. "Your still here?" Kit asked me but I simply shrugged. "I'm not going anywhere until I see them." I said as I didn't bother to look at him. "Get comfortable." Kit said as he went to leave. "Don't worry, I am." I said but he didn't stop so I asked him a question.

"You know, after everything that I saw these last couple of days, I'd really expect that out of Bellamy, but you? I honestly don't know who I'm looking at right now. Why are you really doing this? Aside from the protecting and being Bellamy's bitch bullshit. Why?" I asked as I looked slightly over my shoulder, he didn't answer and still left. I slightly heard Clarke talk with Kit and Bellamy whom it was about a hidden, old Ark station on the ground where they'd go and search for weapons. It seemed to give me a momentum.

I walked outside with Octavia whom wanted to see them leave, Bellamy had placed a backpack around his shoulder and followed Kit who glanced at me from the gate frame and the two followed Clarke out the camp. I walked back inside and stayed in the drop ship. Minutes later, I had hid in the ship and listens out, Conner told Miller about Roma's parents and for him to talk to him. I hid when the hatch opened and out came Miller. I swiftly touched the ladder but froze. "What are you doing?"

I turned to find Oakleigh who stood in the corner. "Nothing." Seriously, Vas? "Doesn't look like it." "Look, Oaks, I don't have any more strength for a lecture right now. I understand that you and everyone is protective of me, but you and everyone have to know I can handle myself, even when I let you guys go after I got attacked the first day we got here." I snapped irritably and tired, Oakleigh had stared at me emotionless and let out snickers making me confused.

"Damn. I wasn't gonna stop you. Go on." Oakleigh said making me choke on my words and ask her to repeat. "What? You didn't think I noticed the chemistry you guys had couple days before? It's cute. I understand you can protect yourself, I got it. I'll stay out of your way." Oakleigh said before she left her spot and exited the drop ship. I froze for a second before I climbed up the ladder not wanted to waste anymore time. "Hey. We don't have a lot of time." I said as I closed the hatch and sped over to them. "I brought you guys some water." I said as I took off the bottle and opened the lid.

"Sorry I haven't been able to see you guys since everything. My brothers been keeping me away. He's becoming a total dick. Which you figured already." I said making them smile making mine appear. "I can get you guys cleaned up quick." I said as I took off my jacket and grabbed a sponge. I cleaned up the grounder on my right before I moved to blue eyes. As I did, he groaned feeling a little sore from this position as I looked at his tats, I noticed what seemed names on his body.

𝕴𝖛𝖆𝖗, 𝕭𝖏𝖔𝖗𝖓, 𝕳𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖎𝖐, 𝕱𝖑𝖔𝖐𝖎. Each names detailed in a certain type of template. "Who are they?" I asked as my fingers traced across the names. "My sons. Now that I think of them, they're probably angry and think we're dead." Blue eyes said with a smirk on his face as he looked at his friend. "They wouldn't if I hadn't freaked out so bad when you locked me in that cave. You'd understand if you knew how I grew up." I said as I cleaned blue eyes' face. "My name is Ragnar." Ragnar introduced himself to me.

"Ragnar? I'm Vasilisa, but I go by Lisa." I introduced myself, I looked at his friend who looked to be asleep. How can he sleep after days before? It could haunt someone. "Or, you already know that." I said as I went back to cleaning him up. "That's it? That's all your gonna say?" I asked as I tilted my head to be in-line with his. "It wouldn't be safe for us to talk." Ragnar said, I sighed and switched on my feet. "If we shouldn't talk, then, why did you tell me your name?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because I want you to remember me when I die." Ragnar said making me look at him confused and shook my head. "No. No, that's not gonna happen. I won't let that happen." I said denying his death so early. "Vasilisa." Ragnar said, my name came so natural from his mouth, he did have an accent to go with it. "This only ends one way." Ragnar said though it wasn't only one way. "Talk to them. Some are like you? Say your not the enemy." I said, knowing they probably aren't as they portray on the battlefield. "I am."

I froze when I hear the hatch open, I sighed and slammed the sponge into the water and turn around. "Lisa, get the hell out now." Miller said as he noticed me. "Captain Blake nor my brother are here." I said sarcastically, I noticed his friend waking up. "Get out, or he gets the beating I've been aching to give him." Miller said as he pointed at Ragnar. "Call you tits, besides I was just leaving." I said as I grabbed my jacket and walked to the ladder. As I left, I noticed a noticeable smirk on Ragnar's lips until I left the top deck.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐀'𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ??