𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to find herself in the drop ship. Looking around to find multiple people in here with me. The first thing I did was to do was search around for my little brother. "Thank God. For a second I thought you were dead." I heard a female voice beside me and found a pretty brunette sitting on my left. "What happened?" I asked looking around. "You just missed Jaha's message for heading to Earth. Lucky you." The brunette said sarcastically but had an amused look on her face.

I was about to say something until a loud boom and rough shaking erupted around us making some yelp in fear and shock. "What's you name?" I asked, I was feeling a bit nauseous and scared. "Octavia. What's yours?" Octavia asked me, I looked over at her with bits of my brown hair covering my lips. "Vasilisa. But just call me Lisa." I said, the two of us were able to shake hands. "Nice to meet you." Octavia said sending me another smile. When we turned our hand to find a guy floating in the air making some whoop for him.

Slowly two more people that led to three followed the floater. When the shaking got more rougher, my breathing became heavy and I started to panic. "Hey. Hey, listen. I know I just met you, but just know I'm here. Your gonna be okay." Octavia said, I looked at her with adoration and nod my head saying thank you until the two of us held hands. Soon the drop ship crash landed. "Listen! No machine hum." I recognized another female voice. "Kali?" I questioned, could she be here too?

Soon everyone started taking off their buckles and rushing to the doors. "Stop! The air could be toxic." I heard another familiar voice. I looked from the ladder and saw it was Clarke. She pushed through the crowd. "If the air is toxic we're all dead anyway." The boy said, Octavia leaned forward to see who the boy was. "Wait a minute. Bellamy?" Octavia said, she looked at me before I let her go. I followed behind her and watched. "My god, look how big you are." Bellamy said before he and Octavia hugged. I remember him, he's Kali's ex boyfriend.

"What the hell are you wearing? A guards uniform?" Octavia question Bellamy's outfit. "I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you." Bellamy said before Octavia hugged her brother again. I smiled at the love for each other. Where the hell is my brother? "Where's your wristband?" Clarke asked walking towards Bellamy. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." Octavia asked of Clarke until some girl spoke.

"No one has a brother except the Guzmáns!" A boy said from behind everyone. "That's Octavia Blake! The girl they found hidden in the floor!" A girl shouted for the whole room to hear. When I saw Octavia ready to pounce on the girl I stepped in front of her. "Octavia. Stop. No. Let's give them something else to remember you by." I said making her look at me. "Yeah, like what?" Octavia asked for my answer looking into my eyes. "Hm. Like being the first person on the ground in 97 years to be exact." I said making her smirk and reply, "Only if you do it with me, Lisa." Octavia said making an exception. I sigh and nod.

Bellamy stared at me before he knocked it off and turned to open the doors. The air hissed when Bellamy pulled the lever and I tensed until the wind cleared and the light adjusted in my eyes. Everything was green. Octavia who we still hand our hands attached, took a deep breath of the air. We slowly walked down the hatch and stop just at the line of the door. Octavia and I share a look and smirk before we jump and land on the ground. A smile rose on my lips, when Octavia rose her arms in the air and shouted: "We're back, bitches!"

All of them cheered and ran out the drop ship. "You coming?" Octavia asked me, I turned to the drop ship and found almost everyone out. "Um, I just have to look for someone." I said, letting Octavia go and explore. I move past people to try and found my brother. When everyone was out of my sight, my breathing started to give me anxiety. "I'm behind you, Vas." I froze when I heard my brothers voice. As I turn around and found my brother: Kit Guzmán standing behind me with a wide smile. I chuckled and ran into his arms. He spun us around. "Kit! Look at you! You've definitely grown into your looks, huh?" I said teasing him. "Yeah, whatever. Look who else I found." Kit said waving off my tease and moved out my sight. I screamed girly as well as my three best friends when the noticed me.

All of us ran and hugged each other. "Oh my god, oh how I missed you guys so much." I said looked at each one of them. "You? I obviously missed you more." "No, that's was me. She missed me more!" "You guys are obviously wrong, she missed me more because I'm the baby of The First Ladies." Summer finished the whole thing with our group name. I laughed at their bickering. Kit hugged me from behind, and snuggling his head in my shoulder. Even if he looked older then me, he's still my baby brother.

─────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓 were sitting all together on the roof of the drop ship and talking about what we missed in our lives that we didn't get to tell each other. That was until Wells Jaha and my John Murphy aka my Ex Boyfriend started a fight. Before the fight could start, I leaped in the middle of it. Everyone was pretty shocked just by that. "He's got one leg, wait till sundown to start the fight, huh, Johnny boy?" I asked tilting my head, Murphy eyed me up and down before backing down.

"Lisa! Rescue me next." Octavia said, I smirk at her as I turned around to face her before I walked back to my friends. While back at Octavia and Bellamy, Bellamy gave his sister a 'really?' look. "What? She's cute." Octavia said shrugging her shoulders. "She's here for a reason." Bellamy said before following his eyes over to Lisa seeing her with Kali and the others. "They're all criminals." Octavia said stating the obvious.

"Look, O. I came down here to protect you." Bellamy said pulling his sister to another area but still in the open. "I don't need protecting. I have been locked up one way or another all my life. I am done following orders. I need to have fun, Bell. I need to just do something crazy just because I can, and no one, including you is gonna stop me." Octavia said determined to do so. While back with Clarke, Finn and Wells. "4 of us. Can we go now?" Finn asked taking Jasper and Monty. "Sounds like a party. Make it 5." Octavia said stepping in with them. "Correction, 6." I said stepping in with them. "7." I turned and found Kali coming with me. "Hey, what the hell are you two doing?" Bellamy asked Octavia and Kali.

"Going for a walk." Octavia said looking at the open woods. "None of your concern, Blake." Kali said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "Hey, were you trying to take this off?" Clarke asked taking Finn's wrist. "Yeah? So?" "So, this wristband transmits your vital signs to the Ark. Take it off, and they'll think your dead." Clarke said explaining to Finn. "Should I care?" Finn asked carelessly. "Well, I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think your dead?" Clarke asked staring at Finn and raised an eyebrow.

Finn looked at Kit who looked at me, and I looked at the two of them thinking about one of my other best friends. I have a lot of friends so... "Okay. Now let's go." Clarke said before we headed to the woods. I turned to Oakleigh and Summer. "Hey, I know you guys can take care of yourselves, but just stay with Kit. Just in case." I said to my the blonde and brunette. "We got it, V. Thanks." I pulled them into another hug before I detached. "Come on, girl." Kali said before she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I chuckle and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Before you get any ideas, Lisa's mine." I overheard Octavia whisper not so quietly to Kali. It was just before I caught up with the others. "Before you get any ideas, she my best friend." Kali said. It's cute that Octavia thinks she can claim me. If Kali even liked me, it would be the battle of brunettes.

─────────────────────────────