𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 the 90 and above delinquents attack Murphy as he was kicked him to the ground. I started to get to him but Kit pulled me away. "Kit, let go of me!" I shouted from over the noise of everyone. I escaped his hold and ran to find Conner who sent a punch to Murphy. I saw them throw a rope over a tree and I noticed what they were gonna do. "V, let's go!" Summer shouted to me. "No! This is wrong!" I said and ran when they placed the knot around Murphy's neck and placed him on a stand.

When Conner had pushed me back with his arm, I swatted it back and tried to get past them. "Get out of my way!" I shouted but they overpowered me. I turned to Bellamy who was still stare out. "You can stop this! They'll listen to you!" Clarke shouted to Bellamy who looked between her, me and Murphy. "Bellamy, you should do it." Conner said before he made the crowd chant his name. "Shut up!" I shouted at Conner and everyone who followed his lead.

"Bellamy, listen. I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know your not a killer. Please, I was with him when Wells died. He didn't do this!" I shouted over the chants to Bellamy. Bellamy had no choice but to walk towards Murphy. "Don't! Bellamy-" Clarke begged but Bellamy pushed her away. "You can't do this, Bellamy!" Clarke shouted at him as he continuously pushed Clarke away.

"Bellamy, I didn't do it, I swear!" I heard Murphy's muffled speech in my ear before I gasped and covered my mouth as Bellamy had just hanged Murphy. It was a horrifying scene to watch. "How could you?" Clarke asked as she pushed Bellamy making me snap. I pushed her back, harshly. "This is all on you, Princess! You should have shut your fucking mouth!" I shouted at her and I pushed her again making her stumble back.

"What the hell are you doing? Cut him down! Charlotte, get out of here, now!" Finn said as he went to cut down Murphy, Conner threatened him while Charlotte was fighting Octavia's grasp. "Stop! Okay! Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" Charlotte said as she escaped Octavia and Summer's gasp making me gasp. "Oh my God!" I said before I took the axe from Bellamy's belt strap and cut down the Murphy. I kneeled over him to check his neck before I looked at Charlotte who stood meekly under my glare.

────────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 as I stood with Kali, Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and Charlotte. "Bring the girl out, Bellamy!" Murphy's shouted outside. "Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked the little girl. "I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." Charlotte said making Kali and I roll our eyes. "What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked, I really wasn't in the mood to listen to her voice. "Are you shitting me? You gave her the same speech you gave me when my parents died?" Kali asked unbelievably and crossed her arms.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that's not what I meant." Bellamy said making me scoff. "So then, it's both of your faults?" I asked Bellamy pointing at him and the girl. Before Bellamy could reply, Murphy screamed: "Bring the girl out now!" Causing to scare Charlotte. "Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte said making me sigh annoyed and irritated while I scratch my hairline and roll my eyes.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy asked Finn and Clarke stressed out as it is. Both of them were silent making me scoff again. "So, now you stay quiet?" I asked unbelievably even though in my mind, I was directing it to Clarke. "Those are his boys out there?" Finn spoke first. "Does that matter? If Princess here wasn't so stubborn and shut up, those idiots would still be building the fucking wall." I said irritably again. "At least someone else sees reason." Bellamy muttered but was hearable as he glanced between Kali and I.

"You want to build a society, Princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy said as Finn checked outside the tent. "No! Please, Bellamy." Charlotte begged. "Charlotte, hey. It's gonna be okay. Just stay with them." Bellamy said before I realized what could happen. "Count me out." I said exiting the tent. I wouldn't be helping them. "Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us." Murphy said when I exited the room, Kali didn't follow me out.

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy demanded as Murphy came closer to Bellamy. "Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?" Murphy asked, his face all bloody mixed with mud. "I was just giving the people what they wanted." Bellamy said narrowing his eyes and giving reason. "Yeah. Yeah. That's a good idea, why don't we do that right now." Murphy said as he switched his eyes from Bellamy and me before turning to the people.

"So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor?" Murphy asked as he rose his hand, the only people who rose their arms were his group of passés. "I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you wanna let her walk? Cowards! All of you are coward!" Murphy shouted at the rest of the 100. "Hey, Murphy! This is over." Kali spoke up and walked up to Murphy. "Whatever you say, boss." Murphy said after he shrugged his shoulders.

When Kali walked back to us, Murphy knocked her out with a large log, when I sent to stop him, I was pushed to the ground. "Charlotte! Charlotte, I know you can hear me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay!" Murphy shouted as he and his group went to find her. This wasn't gonna end well, it's either one of the other I was thinking about.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐊, Raven Reyes had waited in line to get a private talk with Jennifer Guzmán and Abby Griffin. As Raven noticed Abby come out from the plastic flaps that kept people from entering the hall. Raven had fake coughed, acting sick, before Abby checked her vials and let her in. As Jennifer has just cleaned up the mess from her last patient, Raven and Abby came into the room. "Okay, what happened?" I asked turning to face the engineer. "I messed up. I can't get the part. Nygel wants me to-" "You went to Nygel?" Both Abby and I cut off Raven. "Yeah."

"Kane's been trying to get her for years. Did anyone see you?" Abby asked explaining to what Raven didn't know. "I don't know. No, Abby I'm trying to tell you. We can't launch today." Raven said explaining to why she went to Nygel. Abby and I looked at each other. I could see Abby's gears turning in her head. I sighed, and switched on my feet while looking down at the ground. "I'll take care of it." Abby said as she walked past Raven. "What are you gonna do?" Raven asked as she stood beside me and we both look at Griffin. "The less you know the better." Abby said before she left the room. I sighed and shared a look with Raven.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖.