𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, Oakleigh Olsen had stood between Jasper Jordan and Monty Green, giving the announcement that they were able to leave. They could take Kit Guzmán with them as well. "Alright, listen up. There's gonna be questions, but there's no time. We're all getting out of here. So pack your stuff." Jasper had started off the announcement. "What are you talking about?" Fox, a delinquent asked as she stood in the middle front of the 100. "What, they're letting us go?" Miller asked as he leaned on a double bed bunk frame. "Yes, exactly. And that's why we have to go now before they change their minds." I said speaking up and looking around. "But Oakleigh, what the hell is going on?" Fox asked me still in confusion.

That's when Monty explained for me on my right. "They lied to us the whole time about everything." Monty said making other question his explanation. "The Ark is on the ground, and we're not safe here." Monty said as the three of us shared a look. "Do as he says. Pack your things." I said before I turned to leave my spot but they were still in their spots. "Now." I said making them all scurry around the room to their bunks. I walked to my bunk and took out a bag. "Well, aren't you miss bossy pants." Miller said to me as he walked to my bunk. "I'm not bossy. Just. . . a very demanding dominant when it comes to my people's safety." I said as I packed up my simple things first.

Suddenly a buzzer went off with red flashing lights. "What is that?" Miller asked looking around. "It's too late." I muttered before the doors started closing. Jasper and I ran to the doors but they were already fully closed. "No!" Jasper shouted before I found a familiar face I had missed in a while. Bellamy Blake with his escort Maya. I had watched as they talked, looked at us before they left. "Looks like they lied to us again, huh?" I asked while Jasper walked back to his spot in the room. I sighed, softly punching the window before walking back to Miller and Kit.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐀, Vasilisa Guzmán was furious and she needed a way for it to be released. She wanted to hurt something. She tried to push down the urge to kill. She would not will her aggression and anger get the best of her. Vasilisa stayed with Clarke as they went back to Raven Reyes whom continued to work on the radio. "We're too late." Clarke said as the two girls walked into the room. "They're already bleeding them. It's over." Clarke continued and finished. She slowly turned around to leave. "No. You don't get to give up, Clarke. You killed Finn, and I didn't give up. I'm building a damn tone generator. You do your job!" Raven said as her eyes were again, glassy with tears.

"What is my job?" Clarke asked swinging her arms to the side. "I don't know, to come up with something." Raven said sarcastically. I sighed as I stood on the middle of this argument. "I have tried." Clarke said before my eyes snapped to the radio. It was working. "Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather. Can anyone read me?" Bellamy Blake's voice spoke through the radio, loud and clear. "Holy shit." I said before I sped over to the radio and talked over the mic. "Bellamy." I spoke as I pressed the button on the side of the mic. "Lisa?" "Are you alright?" I asked as he was okay. "I'm fine. That's it for the good news. We have to talk fast. Something has changed." Bellamy asked making me cautious. "Changed how?" I asked for him to explain. "Jasper, Monty, your brother. Everyone, they just locked them in the dorm." Bellamy answered my question.