𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 to see Octavia Blake but she had to see Lexa and see how she was doing after the announcement and after Semet trying to kill her. She walked in to find Lexa sitting cross legged on the ground looking to be meditating. "Someone tried to kill you today. How can you be so calm?" I asked, awakening her eyes. "Your angry about the kill order." Lexa said, she looked up at me. I sighed and nodded. "How else would you have me enforce a blockade?" Lexa asked me, I tightened my lips and shrugged. "When do we leave?" I asked, changing the subject. She slowly stood up back onto her feet. "We may be drawing a line, but who's to say you can't choose to stay on this side of it?" She asked me, I was about to answer but a familiar voice shouted from behind the door. "I told you she was not to be disturbed!" I tightened my lips and shrugged again. "I know someone who might." I said, sarcastically to Lexa who had formed a smile on her lips. Titus had walked into the room, noticing me instantly.

"Vasilisa, blockade goes into effect at dawn. I've made arrangements for you and Clarke to take one of our fastest horses." Titus said, as he showed respect in front of Lexa. I knew better, he wanted me and Clarke gone. "Thank you." I said but Lexa spoke up. "Actually, I've offered Lisa to stay and Clarke to stay as my guest." Lexa said to Titus, my lips parted a bit. "Vasilisa, will you excuse us?" Titus asked and I nodded before leaving the room. Meanwhile, Lexa was alone with Titus, her back facing him. "On this sacred day, I beg you to remember my teachings." Titus begun, Lexa turned to him knowing what he would begin to talk to her about. "Love is weakness. To be Commander is to be alone." Titus said but Lexa would not have it. "I will not hear this again." Lexa said as she walked past him, calmly.

"Yes, you will. Your feelings for Clarke and Vasilisa put the three of you in danger. Your kill order must be fully enforced. If you care for them, you will send them home. It is the only way they will be safe." Lexa had looked at Titus when he included her second and the person she was slowly falling for. "Don't make them pay the price for your mistakes as Costia did." That's what ticked Lexa off, she turned to Titus deadly in rage. "My mistakes? Azgeda cut off Costia's head and delivered it to my bed. And still I let them into my alliance! I am more than capable of separating feelings from duty!" Lexa shouted in anger for Titus' accusations to her actions. Titus had cowarded under her glare. "I'm sorry, Lexa. I didn't mean to offend you." Titus apologized. "Yes, you did. . . but you also mean well, and I know that, Teacher." Lexa said, making it clear who Titus was to her. "May I make arrangements for Clarke and Vasilisa's departure?" Titus asked, Lexa sighed and kept her head up. "Vasilisa is to stay here as my second. I would expect you to show her respect you would me. And it's up to Clarke. I know where you stand, Titus." Lexa said, Titus had no choice but to nod and with that, Lexa left him alone.

────────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 my room where I found Octavia where she waited for me. She sat on my bed and stood up when she saw me enter. "Come with me." I said as I lead her out the tower and into the village. We walked in past villagers before I found Indra's tent. "She's in here." I told Octavia as she looked at Indra who had her back to us. "I'll be out here." I said as I waited outside to give them some alone time. "I said, get out of here, Sky Girl." Indra hissed from inside the tent and where I stood. I had watched as Octavia placed Indra down after she backhanded her. "You see? Even someone as slow and weak as you can put me on my back. I should have died on that field." Indra said as she looked at Octavia who held out a fist ready to punch. "We all die. You can either do that here feeling sorry for yourself or you come back with us and get your revenge." Octavia said to Indra before she met me back outside, she gave her one last glance. "The choice is yours." Octavia finished before the two of us left Indra's tent and back to the tower.

────────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 my balcony while Octavia was back at my bed as the two of us hadn't say anything to each other. "She told you you can stay, didn't she?" Octavia asked, making the first move into the conversation. She walked over to my side by the balcony. "What did you say?" Octavia asked next. "I didn't have any time to say anything." I said honestly, avoiding Octavia's glance. "Lis, we both know that Pike won't obey the blockade. We need to stop him before more of our people get killed." Octavia said, I gulped and bit my lip. "What if I was able to do something for them just by being here." I suggested, shrugging my arms. "You can't, Lisa. We don't have time for this." Octavia said, making me look down, ashamed.

Octavia softly took my hands, gaining my attention again. "Look. We need you. We all need you, and Clarke. The kill order goes into effect at dawn. You have an hour to say your goodbyes." Octavia said, giving me my deadline. I nod and sigh, "Alright." I said, Octavia left her spot in front of me. "If you're not there," Octavia spoke making me look at her from across the room. "your not the same person that I... fell for." Octavia had confessed, my lips parted. Octavia fell for me? Has she felt that type of way for me before I met Ragnar? I didn't even realize Octavia left because I was so deep in thought. I sighed, combing back my hair and resting on the balcony bar. I did and didn't know what I had to do.

────────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 to the throne room where she had asked Lexa to meet her to talk. When they were alone, the words Vasilisa was to say, had been forgotten. "When do you leave?" Lexa asked, she could tell Vasilisa had something to say that was important. "Now." Vasilisa admitted, Lexa nodded understanding with tightened lips. Vasilisa stepped forward, closer to Lexa. "I'm sorry." Vasilisa said, sadly. "Don't be. You have to go back. They're your pe- they're your family. That's what I l- that's one of the things I love about you." Lexa told her, Vasilisa's lips tightened and nodded to her. "Lexa, I want to thank you." Vasilisa said as she fixed my head. "For what?" Lexa asked me confused. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be who I am now. I owe you everything." Vasilisa said with appreciation in her voice.

Lexa gave Vasilisa a soft smile. "You owe me nothing." Lexa said softly. She held out her arm for Vasilisa to take. Though, the brunette eyed her arm and she replaced the gesture with a warm hug. "Thank you." Vasilisa said in the hug, she felt Lexa return the hug. As they detached, Vasilisa went to give back the sword attached to her hip. "No. Take it with you. It's yours." Lexa said as she denied the sword given back to her. Vasilisa have one last smile to Lexa. "May we meet again." Vasilisa said softly. "We will." Lexa replied. As Lexa walked Vasilisa leave the throne room, they didn't know that this would be their last moments together.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍