𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 drop ship where they tied up Ragnar like the time with Bellamy and Kit did trying to find the eldest Guzmán. Vasilisa was currently outside trying to get some air, Octavia could tell the situation was too much that she let her go out and she would watch Ragnar. Vasilisa took a deep breath in and looked up at the sky remembering Riddick and Lincoln. "I kept my promise. I found your brother. But I have to fix it." I whispered to the sky, thunder had erupted in the clouds that formed before I flinched when the cawing of a crow was on top of the drop ship and watching me.

I looked at it before I met it's eyes, I felt an uneasy feeling before I shook it off and entered the drop ship again almost forgetting the problem at the top deck. When I laid on the way beside Octavia, I heard someone coming up and found it was Clarke. I work up from my droopy eyes that hadn't found any rest in days I forgot. Clarke flinched when Ragnar growled furiously when he came into the light showing he was still a Reaper.

Ragnar's sons came in the sights of Clarke who stood with Irgun as they watched their father in this position. "It's okay. He's been restrained." Bellamy said when he noticed Clarke's reaction. "I can't believe we're back here again." Clarke said making me chuckle effortlessly. "That's what I said, Clarkie." I said from my tired position as my head was resting on Octavia's shoulder. "Can you help him?" Irgun asked from the other corner of the room.

"I don't know." Clarke said as she shook her head. My eyes rolled annoyed at her answer. I sighed to let it go and try and drown out the sounds of Ragnar's growls. "I knew Mount Weather controlled the Reapers. I had no idea they were creating them." Clarke said as she looked at Ragnar in shock. "If they can do that to Ragnar, what are they doing to our friends?" Bellamy asked making me winch and start to think if something bad was happening to them. Octavia noticed and looked to Bellamy unamused, "You had to ask that out loud?" Octavia asked her brother making him look at me. "Sorry."

Bellamy and Octavia turned on their lights and flashed them at Ragnar while Clarke and I took a look at him. When Ragnar was growling and fighting the bonds I noticed his change in emotion and looked to be coming from his neck. "He's convulsing." Clarke said as she noticed as well. "So, what does that mean?" Ivar asked as he crawled to a wall beside Clarke's side. "What happened to his shoulder?" Clarke asked changing the subject. I looked back at Octavia.

"I shot him." Octavia said as she stared at the wound. "Clarke, the wound is not important right now. He's lot too much blood." I said before I walked closer. When he growled at me, I didn't flinch but asked for light on his neck. "Needle marks." My face scrunched to the disgust in the sight of the marks. "You think he's been drugged?" Bellamy asked but I didn't take my eye off Ragnar. "Maybe." Clarke said before the strap broke and he grabbed me. When the others went to help me, I snapped.