𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘, Vasilisa Guzmán was now 19 ( and a half ) years old and was dressed in a beautiful white Viking dress where she stood in front of Ragnar Lothbrok. "Who giveth this woman to be with this man?" The Viking woman asked looking around the crowd. "I do." Irgun said as he stepped forward and handed the rings. Vasilisa smiled at him for his kindness. After dipping the rings in blood before handing the female ring to Vasilisa and slid it on her finger, as did Ragnar's ring by Vasilisa. "And so, I name you man and wife. May the Gods bless you, and give you children, and may the keep the wolf from the door." The woman said after splatting blood on their faces. With that, Ragnar pulled Vasilisa close and the two kissed.

The people of Kattegat all cheered at their King and newly Queen's wedding and celebrated with Ale, Food, Dancing and Music. At Night, the sound of love was made by the rules of Kattegat, King Ragnar and Queen Vasilisa. With Vasilisa bouncing on Ragnar's cock, out of breath while Ragnar groaned but his bright blue eyes never taking them away from his wife. The two of them knew they would spend eternity together, they loved each other very much, never grow tired of each other, nor would they ever grow apart.

───────────────────────────

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, The King and Queen of Kattegat along with the warriors of Odin, rode on horses to meet with the Christian King, King Aella. Riding past Christian's who watched as they entered their home. Following the King's army leader inside the palace. Vasilisa's eyes took in everything slowly. The red carpet beneath her feet, the drapes, the red and gold colours mixing together. Soon, the entered the throne room and can around the fire where they were watched by King Aella. "Lord, this man is Ragnar Lothbrok. His wife, Vasilisa and their companions." The man announced while they looked around or stayed by the fire. "Ah, yes. Ragnar Lothbrok. Heard of the name. We are pleased you have decided to talk to us." King Aella said but neither of us spoke but kept an emotionless eye on him. Ragnar appeared with his classical smirk.

When it got awkward, the army's leader spoke, turning towards his King. "Perhaps lord, you should invite them to eat first." The Christian man suggested. "Forgive me, let us feast together, and then talk." King Aella said, though he kept his eye on Queen Vasilisa who smirked and turned to her hand that had slightly burned her skin from the fire. As everyone waiting for King Aella, the Viking-Grounders had sat together while others took occasional glances at the 'Northman'. The smell of fresh and cooked food awaiting out in the open. "Er megvérr et? gamall maðr tekr too langr. When can we eat? Old man takes too long." Bjorn said as he got impatient quickly. "Don't kount tími, ef þú don't, þú won't realize it's munið hourr before hann rolls hans leið til tablerinn. Don't count time, if you don't, you won't realize it's been an hour before he rolls his way to the table." Vasilisa said making them all laugh. Everyone looked confused as to what the Queen had said before King Aella walked in the room.