𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐆𝐮𝐳𝐦𝐚𝐧;

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Vasilisa Iyana Guzmán 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Vasilisa Iyana Guzmán is the daughter of doctor: Jennifer Guzmán. Her mother and Dr. Abby Griffin were best of friends letting Clarke and Vasilisa start a friendship. Vasilisa has a brother although, he is not exactly blood related. Both her fathers were floated in front of her and her step father being floated in front of the Guzmán family.

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: Vasilisa Iyana Guzmán was sentenced for stealing alcohol which turned to stealing food to personal belongings. During her trail, Thelonious Jaha had offered her a lesser sentence and suggested that she'd be held in a cell until being her time to Volunteer. She would volunteer to go to Earth. To her surprise, her brother had agreed to go down with her.

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬: John Murphy ( Ex - Boyfriend )

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲: Biological Father ( Unknown ), Caspian Turner ( Step Father ), Jennifer Guzmán ( Mother ), Kit Guzmán ( Half Brother )

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬: Oakleigh Olsen ( AKA: Oaks ), Kali Ray ( AKA: Ray ), Summer Black ( AKA: Sums )

──────────────────────────────

𝐊𝐢𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐳𝐦𝐚𝐧;

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Kit Rex Guzmán 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Kit Rex Guzmán is the son of Jennifer Guzmán and Caspian Turner. Kit is the half brother to Vasilisa Guzmán. Kit has always tried to protect Vasilisa but since she being the eldest, he has to stay put. When hearing about his step sisters sentence, he offered himself to be sent to Earth as well, figuring that he and Vasilisa would be heading to Earth, he saw this as a chance to protect her.