𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 and the others, the two talked and walked until Kane had a talk with Jaha before they met up with everyone whom had their eyes on Indra and the others. "Alright. Quiet down. Indra, please." Kane said making Indra walk into the middle of the room. "Don't worry. My shock baton has got your back." Some guy behind Vasilisa, Octavia, Kali and Summer said catching Irgun and the Sons of Ragnar's attention. "You can have it watch your back. Neither of us need it." I said making the girls and boys smirk at my answer. "I know we have a lot in common, but we do have a common enemy and a common goal." Kane started the speech in the crowed room.

"For us to reach it, to get our people out of Mount Weather, we need to work together. Ogeda. Together. Skaikru, en Trikru. Sky people, and Tree people. Our survival depends on us sharing your knowledge-" I noticed in the corner of the room, a grounder walked in front of Murphy. Suddenly, a fight as to break out making us all watch. "Mr. Murphy, apologize to that man." Kane said as he turned his attention to the two men. "For what? He was the one who came at me." Murphy said as he kept his eyes on the grounder, ignoring them from Kane. "Two says work detail-" "Work detail? I just told you, I didn't-" "Care to make it 3?" Kane asked making me sigh and fix my sword. "Okay, enough of this bullshit." I whispered and spoke up.

I stepped forward. "How about you execute that work detail. I'm pretty sure he doesn't deserve one." I said as he looked at Kane. "He pushed him, starting a fight." Kane said making me sick my teeth and roll my eyes. "You tend to only lead with your eyes, I watched as he pushed first while you have your after accomplishing Peace speech." I said as I crossed my arms next, everyone was watching. "Perhaps, you'd like to take his place." Kane asked making my jaw clenched and I walked closer to him. "And what would that do? If anything, you should kiss mine and my friends ass for even getting you this far. I can take that away. And don't think I don't know how you had Byrne give my mother 10 lashes for trying to find Clarke. Don't test me, Kane." I warned before I stormed out the room without a second thought or glance.

────────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 of the grounders train with other grounders before she was caught from the sons of Ragnar to come and train with them. Vasilisa started with the bow and arrow, Henrik and her used them while Ivar watched. Henrik shot first and shot the target and landed in the middle of the deers head. Vasilisa went next and aimed the arrow for it to land in the inner eye socket of the deers eye. Henrik and Ivar were impressed while Henrik walked over and laughed while he smudging her cheek making Vasilisa's lips and move her face from his hand.

The three of them turned to watch as Bjorn and Floki spared with swords and axes. Henrik poured mead into multiple cups. Vasilisa had a daring thought before she took an arrow and aimed between the two of them, letting the arrow loose. It caught their attention while Vasilisa smirked. Soon, everyone around them was watching from Kali to Indra. Ivar threw Vasilisa a sword who caught it effortlessly while Bjorn and Floki surrounded her around the training field.

Twirling the sword in her hands, she begun the fight. Blocking two attacks from the boys behind and in front of her before swinging the sword over heard Floki while switching her place from the middle of the boys. As the two boys attacked, she had caught Bjorn wrist and pushed it back before blocking Floki's swing and switching his back to her chest, placing his sword over his neck and hers pointing at Bjorn. Floki had slithered from her grasp before the three went again and ended with Vasilisa's swift moved to have both swords in her hands and each pointed at Bjorn and Floki.

Henrik laughed and Ivar smirked at how a girl would beat his brothers sword to sword. Soon, Vasilisa stood between Octavia and Kane as they went back to watching the grounders go back to fighting hand to hand. "Impressive, aren't they?" Kane asked as he looked down at the two girls who nodded. "What doesn't kill them, makes them stronger." Kane said making Vasilisa think of his words and Octavia's jaw to clench. "Good, Fio. Who's next?" Indra asked as she looked around. Vasilisa felt Octavia leave her side making her follow her.

Octavia had spoke up and wanted to go next. "We're supposed to train together, right?" Octavia asked looking between Tio and Indra. "Only warriors train here." Indra said standing her ground with her arms crossed and face emotionless. "I saved your life." I said from behind Octavia. "And now I'm saving hers." Indra said before she walked off. It was awkward when Octavia looked back at me before she arched off leaving me alone in my spot watching as grounder went against grounder. I sighed and went back to the boys and sat with them.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 were shooting guns, Grounders watched and some even practiced shooting, Vasilisa watched as she sharped her sword. "We have an audience." One guard said when Penn and two others watched behind Kane and them. "Would you like to try? I could teach you. Your enemy has guns. You should too." Vasilisa's breathing hitched when Kane walked closer to the three of them. When Penn looked tempted, Indra walked over. "Penn! Stand down! You know better." Indra said to Penn as she sped over to stop this. "It's alright. I offered." Kane spoke making Indra snap her head to him.

"We don't need your weapons." Indra hissed as she stepped forward against Kane. "Back to training, all of us." Irgun had demanded and everyone went back to their original spots. "Guns could keep them alive. It's like they're afraid of them." Kane said making Vasilisa speak up. "That's just it. They are. Legend has it, that if a grounder picks up a gun and or uses it to kill another grounder, Mount Weather will wipe them out. Their entire village." I spoke up explaining it to him, that was their way. "If we don't arm them, we can't win." Kane said but was clear enough for me. "Like hell, we can't." Octavia said as she just entered the conversation. "The grounders we're able to survive on their own for over 90 years. If anything the both of us together can win. That's what you said." I said before I leashed my sword and walked with Octavia to the boys who watched the grounders fight.

Meanwhile, Kane was still talking with a guard from the Ark. "We don't know enough of these people." Kane said as he watched the grounders. "She sure seems to." The guard of the Ark said as he motioned his head to Vasilisa. They watched as she stood and talked with the Sons of Ragnar and even laughed. A thought had gone through Kane's mind as he stared at the brunette.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐋 🤡😝