𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 by the fire as the death of Gustus was still on everyone's mind. Vasilisa had constantly bit her lip as her hands formed fists, Ragnar noticed and took my hands in his. "How did you know it was Gustus?" Ivar asked as he sat with his legs in front of him, straight. "He'd do anything for her. Protect bilaik Heda. Protect your Commander. It just made sense to me." I said clearing the fact that my mind was telling me I knew the whole time. "Look at the thanks he got." Octavia muttered as she laid on her stomach.

I looked over at Octavia before a body had caught our attention. "47 of us are trapped inside Mount Weather." Raven came in the light as she held a radio where Monty's voice was heard. "Talk to him. Say something." Clarke said as she stood in her spot, watching. "She can't. It's repeated." Summer said as she listened close to the radio. "They're alive. Guys, we need to do this now." Kali said as she had a change in plan in her mind. "Yes. You've got the alliance. Now it's time to use it." Bellamy said, agreeing with Kali. "First, we'll need an inside man. You appear to be right. Without someone on the inside, it's still useless to try and get our people out." I said, my eyes looking up to Bellamy.

That's when Clarke, caught on. "Lower their defences, turn off the acid fog, an army is useless. I think you should go." Clarke said as she agreed with my previous statement. Bellamy turned between the two of us, "I thought you hated that plan, that I would get myself killed." Bellamy said as he landed his eyes on me. "Your a grounder, Blake. It's time for you to become one." I said as I used his speech about being Grounder's now. "My map of Mount Weather. Find a way to get on that radio and talk to us." Clarke said as Bellamy took the sheet of map that she held out for him to take.

"Good luck." I said as I walked off, I found myself with Ivar and the two of us had found a chess board with its pieces with it. "You made a kill like a Commander. I'm starting to think you know more than you think." Ivar said as he switched a pond and looked at me. "Everyone seems to know more than I do about myself. I don't think I even know the truth anymore." I said as I tightened my lips and shook my head while switched my white pond. "I know there's more to your plan. What else?" Ivar asked, wanting to know in the inner plan.

I smirked and scoffed a laugh before looking down at the chess board. "First, we'll send a mole in the facility, get their intel." I said first as I looked at the ponds to find my next move to end the game. "Next, we'll attack when we have the right amount of warriors, and rain fire on their ending days." I said before I had beat Ivar in the game of chess as I took his King. "And then?" Ivar asked as he forgot about the game and leaned forward, interested. "And then, we'll kill the man responsible." I said darkly and slide my finger across the pond King's wooden neck. Ivar who looked to like the plan, a devilish smirk formed on his lips. "You beat Ivar in a game, huh? I shouldn't been watching." Floki said as he patted my shoulder and sat down beside me and Henrik joined.

Ivar looked at his brothers and sat up straight. "Lisa was just telling me about her secret plan." Ivar said with a smugly smirk changed his lips from his devilish smirk. "Ah, was she now? Your plan might change Fathers plan in going." Henrik said as he smirked looking between Ivar and me. I was confused and sat up straight. "Change Ragnar's plan in going where?" I asked cautiously waiting for the answer. I found myself searching for Ragnar until I found him talking with Irgun. "Ragnar, I need to talk with you." I said as I found myself alone with him after Irgun left for us to have privacy.

"Your going with Bellamy?" I asked, my body moving to look at him in the eyes. "Yes. I will go with him." Ragnar said, telling me the truth. "Why? Mount Weather is the reason why you became a Reaper, what's to say the won't recognize you? What then, huh?" I asked stepping forward. "They won't. I'll be extra careful this time." Ragnar said, nodding and adding a 'hm' at the end. He even out more heed on the word, Extra. "And if you get caught? How is that good for any of us? Ragnar, you can't go." I said practically begging him. "It is decided, I am going." Ragnar said and I sighed at my failure to change his mind.

Ragnar continued as he took my hands with his. "I promise, I'll return to you." Ragnar promised, he kissed my temple before he walked off, I watched as he left from in front of me. "I cannot tame him. No one can." I said but knew I wasn't alone. "Your wrong. You can. He just wants to see you happy. With your friends." Bjorn had came from beside me as he walked from behind me. "Then I'm not good at it, then." I said, slightly sarcastic. "You'll get there." Bjorn said sarcastically as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I smiled softly and nodded. The two of us went back to join the others.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, Oakleigh Olsen had just woken up from getting knocked out after trying to pretend as a masked janitor. As winched when she moved her neck from the stiff position. When she looked at her situation, she found herself wearing a hospital robe and was sitting in a silver rusty cage where she could hear the disturbing moans in the back of her head. When Oakleigh tried to break the door open, it was locked.

She looked up to find someone crying while eyes were open. She recognized it to be Harper McIntyre. "Harper, oh, what have the done?" Oakleigh asked but all she got in return was a number. 47. "They built one for each of us." Harper said before she rested her head on the metal squares just above the blonde bellow. As Oakleigh's eyes moved down to find a moan that was louder and could cause you to cover your ears, she found the darkest thing to ever happen to a person.

Kit Guzmán whom was alone and being tested still as to his blood of RH Null. Oakleigh had watched as they transferred Kit's blood in six different packages. They were draining the blood of his mother: Jennifer Guzmán and changing his DNA to become like the rest of the 100. Normal.

────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, with Ragnar and Bellamy gone to get inside Mount Weather from the Reaper tunnels, while at Camp Jaha, the gates opened letting in Indra, Irgun, Sons of Ragnar and more Grounders to enter the camp. Everyone's eyes watched in caution as they saw the amount of Grounders in their camp. "Heads high. Eyes sharp. Remember, we're the ones with a thousand warriors in the woods." Indra said as she lead the Grounders and Kane came out from the Ark Station.

Irgun and the sons of Ragnar stayed with the remaining Grounders behind Indra as she and Kane stood face to face. "Welcome. Thought we'd start with a reception, then move on to training. We have a lot to learn from each other. Weapons there, please." Kane said as Indra stared at him. "Only our guards are armed here." Kane promised as he kept his hands behind his back. Indra slowly took out her sword and harshly dropped it in a black cargo container. Kane led them inside as others dropped off their weapons. Vasilisa watched from a distance before she went inside to join everyone.

────────────────────────────