𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 her sword that she would use to fight, she felt hot and large hands around her waist. "Forgive me for caring, but you shouldn't fight." Ragnar said in my ear. "Let me explain something to you. A long time ago, I asked the Seer if I would ever bare a child. And he prophesied that it was deviant that I would have one. And if he's right, it doesn't matter what I do." I said shrugging, I believe I had a good enough reason to be in this fight. "Well, your certainly doing everything in your power," Ragnar said as he placed his hand on my stomach and I softly took it off. "To prove that the prophecy is right." Ragnar said as he leaned down to my height. I gave him a tight smile before the doors opened, "Vasilisa, it's time." Lexa had said as she and Irgun were walking together. I noticed Irgun share a look with Ragnar while I took my sword walked out with Lexa.

Meanwhile, Irgun watched as Ragnar threw somethings off a table in anger. He couldn't stop his wife from endangering their first child together. "How could you let her do this." Ragnar asked Irgun. "She and my sister seemed to have made a promise that had to do with this. I had no idea." Irgun said excusing himself. "She would loose the baby over this." Ragnar said, worried for his wife and child's well-being. "Ragnar, you, Lincoln and I trained her all that she knows. And she'll use the Unknown skills she has that can help her. You know she's stronger than we think. You just have to believe in her." Irgun said wisely before he left the room, leaving Ragnar alone to think of his words.

───────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒 was just beginning. Drums played in the background and people moving their heads from side to side to watch the fight where Vasilisa Lothbrok and Roan Kom Azgeda stood side by side. Lexa stood up from her throne and the crowed quiets. "In single combat, there is but one rule. . . someone must die today!" Lexa said as Vasilisa and Roan faced each other while the people shouted. "You may begin." Lexa said and sat down. The two of them walked to get their swords. Roan unleashed his sword first while Vasilisa took off her black cape with golden feather shaped stylings on her shoulders. Vasilisa's eyes found Ragnar along with the boys push through the crowd, Clarke coming in last. "Thank you for coming." I said to all six of them. Ragnar gave me a nod.

I turned to my sword and unleashed it, the crowed cheered and I felt Roan ran for a full attack behind me. I snapped and twisted on my feet, sending a cut to Roan's back. I attacked next and swung back and forth, up and down before I blocked and held back the force Roan had pushed on me and our swords. "Your done." Roan hissed as he added more force. I snapped, "Am I?" I asked and held back the sword with my open hand and felt my black blood leak from the new cut in my palm. I growled lowly feeling my eyes glow and I swiped our swords upwards, slamming against Roan's chin. I ducked his swing and grabbed his arm but landed on my knees and my sword out of my hand. I elbowed him in the stomach making him drop down and I finished it with a knee to his face.