𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 named Mel holding onto a tree while Sterling went down the mountain with rope around his lower half and got Mel by the tree. "I'm almost there! Once I have her, pull us up!" Sterling shouted to us while we watched from the edge to make sure everything was okay. "Well, I'd say he's heard one to many of your motivational speeches." Murphy said as he stood between Finn and Monroe wile he looked at Bellamy. "Shut up, Murphy." Bellamy said nonetheless.

We watched when they lost balance on a rock that loosed from their weight. When Sterling had grabbed onto Mel's hand, the rope made Monroe trip and catch our attention when Sterlings screams were heard before they were cut off by his back roughly hitting a rock making his death quick. I was beside Monroe and on the other end of Murphy while Monroe panicked. "Shit!" I cursed and moved on my feet.

"Mel! Mel, hold on! Focus on me. You can do this." Bellamy said as he encouraged Mel who was whimpering to hold onto the branch. "Oh, no!" "Yes, you can. Your strong." Bellamy said when she disagreed. "I'm not strong. Stubborn, maybe." Mel said to Bellamy. "So be stubborn a little longer. I'm not gonna let you die, you hear me?" Bellamy said as he leaned over the edge. "We're out of rope." Finn said to Bellamy. "So we make a new one." Bellamy said making Finn disagree, of course. "If anything happens to our friends, when we could-" "We don't even know if our friends are alive! We've all thought of it! It doesn't matter if we waste our time now or later, for all we know and can do is save this girl! Can you do that Finn and think of someone else before your own fucking feelings?" I asked Finn getting in his face.

"Sterling was one of us. She was his friend. I'm in." Monroe said agreeing with my statement. "How do we do it?" Murphy asked looking between Bellamy and me. "We make new rope from the wreckage. So find wire, seatbelts, anything." Bellamy said but Finn stared at me clearly enraged. "I hope your right about this." Finn said looking at me. "Go help them fast enough and maybe I'll be right." I hissed making him clench his jaw and go help Murphy and Monroe. I sighed as I turned to look at Bellamy who nodded at me thinking I did what was right.

───────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 the team had made a rope from the buckles from the wreckage of the Ark station. "Alright. Ease it down slowly." Bellamy said as he was going to get Mel while Kali stayed up on the rock with Murphy, Finn and Monroe. When more weight came on the rope, I gripped tighter on the ropes and started to pull them up. "Don't you worry, Bellamy. I won't drop you." Murphy said behind me as we started pulling. "You can't joke about that in his position!" I shouted at Murphy as I grunted through my teeth.