𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊, Vasilisa Guzmán was called to Lexa's tents to talk again. Lexa awaited for the girl while Vasilisa had came in the room. Vasilisa stood tall and her hands behind her back. "You summoned me." I said making my arrival announced. "Yes." Lexa begun, I spoke up. "I wanted to apologize for what I said. I crossed a line." I apologized realizing my actions. Lexa nodded, saying she accepted my apology. "Octavia has nothing to fear from me." Lexa said making my eyebrows rise. "I do trust you, Lisa." Lexa said looking away. "I knew how hard it is, for you to open up to someone. I was through that phase when Lincoln and Riddick died." I said honestly making her look at me. "You think our ways are harsh, but that's how we survive." Lexa said making me look at her more deeply. "Life is more than just surviving. Isn't it? We deserve better than that." I said shrugging again. "I guess we do. I called you here because I have a question to ask." Lexa said as she turned to face the table. "And that is?" I asked.

"I heard that Indra is training you and Octavia to be her second. I figured to make it more easier for her and for you." Lexa begun her explanation. "A part of me is thinking on thing but the other is saying to slow down." I said standing still and looking awkwardly. "That's cause what your thinking is right. I am asking you to be my second." Lexa has practically popped the question for me. To be her second. "You want me. . . to be your second?" I asked in shock. Lexa simply nodded keeping her hands behind her back. "I must say, I'm surprised. It's a big step up. Very well, I accept." I said agreeing to her question and held out my arm for her to grab. I gave her a nod and smile before someone called saying 'The signal!". Lexa and I left the tent. As the two of us exited the tent, the red flare arose from the trees.

"Bellamy did it." Clarke said as she came to us and watched. "You were right to have faith in him." Lexa said before the two of us looked at each other. "Now we fight." Lexa said and I nodded agreeing. She ran to the others to face the people from camp. "Sound the horn." Lexa commanded and the horn sound awaken making the people cheer. "To war!" Lexa announced and it made everyone cheer louder. I looked at Ragnar who watched while resting on a wooden pole in his hand. He stabbed the ground before looking to his clan of fighters who all cheered as well.

I had went to my tent to find Ragnar there, stilling by the fire. We would ride on and go to war in the morning. "What are you thinking?" I asked as I sat beside him. "About everything. About Kattegat, about my sons. The war. How over the years before, how I've been a poor father to them." Ragnar said making me think of his words. "I have thoughts too. Dreams. I would loose a husband. And never have children." I said as I went to the bed and took off my gear and shoes. "Do you want children?" Ragnar asked looking over at me. "That's what my body was made for, wasn't it? Except to give pleasure to me and to men. And women if I were to choose." I said admiring I would have sex with girls.

Ragnar's face erupted with happiness and laughed softly. "Your an extraordinary woman, Lisa." Ragnar complemented me making my cheeks blush. "I'm just like any other woman. Don't want to have to do anything. To never be trapped by people." I said as I came to Ragnar and played with his shirt. "I always wanted to fight, to ride horses." I said as I pushed Ragnar to the bed. "And I wanted to be unknown to you. Even when I like for us to be in love. I'm crazy, I know." I said as I had dragged my tongue against his stomach making him groan at the feeling. "I had a feeling you might've been." Ragnar said honestly. "And that didn't send you running? Listen, I want to have sex. Anything can go wrong. I may die tomorrow, or you. But in any case, if possible by then, I would want to be pregnant." I said before I had placed myself over him while he groaned again while I slide down.

I moaned while I felt my shirt get softly taken off from my back and my shoulders. "To have life growing inside of me." I said as I felt my fingers slightly dig into his chest. I was in aw and pleasure as I slowly bounced on his cock. My mouth open and my body tense before I released again, not knowing if Ragnar did the same, but I had a pretty good feeling he did anyway. I got off him and down to my side of the bed, out of breath. "Lexa asked me to be her second." I told him after catching my breath. "That's good. I proud of you." Ragnar said making me smile and thank him. "Are you ready for war?" Ragnar asked me and I looked at him. "I'm ready." I said and nodded, I was ready for war.

────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 the evening, the grounder army was ready to go to war and get their people back. With their alliance with Skaikru, they were ready. I walked on my own as I stood between Indra's and Ragnar's clan. "Hey." Clarke walked beside me. "If you have something to say, say it now." I said but kept my head straight. "I'm changing your mission. I'm placing you in the rear guard. Where you'll be safe." Clarke said to me, I sighed. "I appreciate your concern for my safety, but I won't need it. I'm staying with Ragnar and his clan. Besides, I don't take orders from you. I take orders from Lexa. Indra." I said, I would stand by them. "I'm trying to protect you, Lisa. One day, hopefully you'll understand what I did." Clarke said making my lips tighten together. "Maybe I will. Just not today. I'm focused on getting my family back." I said before Indra whom was with Octavia came to my left side. "Ragnar is looking for you to join him. As is the Commander." Indra said to Clarke and I.

I didn't leave just yet as Octavia stopped me for us to talk. "What was that about?" Octavia asked, looking at me curious. "Just Clarke trying to reassign me to rear guard." I told Octavia catching Indra's attention. "Your a warrior. You'll be with Ragnar and Octavia with me. But I know what bothers you. They know about the missile." Indra said catching Octavia and I's attention. "How could you not hate them? Indra, they almost killed you." Octavia said for us both. "They didn't do anything. The enemy did. Lexa's a great commander because she's ruthless. That's why we'll win this battle." Indra said making me shake my head. "But that's wrong." I said, I couldn't do that. Leave my people because of something I know and could do something about it.

"That's war." Indra finished before each grounder around us had erupted with war cries. I looked around to find Irgun, Ragnar and his sons all crying as well. I shared a look with Octavia and smirked before we joined in the war cry. It was true, we were gonna win this battle.

───────────────────────────