𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐊, Sinclair was currently explaining to the people in the room on how they would bring the Ark down to Earth. "Here's how we bring the Ark to the ground. Stage one, separate from Go-Sci. Series of explosions sever the ring that were standing in from the rest of the Ark." Sinclair said while a video demonstration played through. "Now, once we have separation, all port thrusters will fire and our orbit will begin to degrade." Sinclair said as he looked at each one of us.

"Stage two, reentry. Reentrt will be violent and it will be very, very hot. Fiction will break the Ark into its original stations." Sinclair said before Kane spoke beside him. "Some of the stations- and we can't predict which... will explode. And some of us will be on those stations." Kane said awkwardly and looked around, switching on his feet. Others started muttering. "Which brings us to stage three, landing. All starboard thrusters on the surviving station will fire. Acting as landing rockets, they will slow the impact even further. Now, our target speed for impact with the ground is 70 miles per hour." Sinclair said as the Earth showed on screen.

"In all my simulations, anything above that is not survivable." Sinclair finished making the mutters return. "No one said that this will be easy, ladies and gentlemen. Just that if we don't try it, we all die." Jaha said before Abby looked to hesitate to ask something. "So, how close are we gonna land to the kids?" Abby said, letting it go. "As close as we can." Jaha answered after a second. Abby nodded at the decision. We were prepared to do this. We were going to the ground.

───────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, Vasilisa stayed with the gunners watching the battlefield with land mines to get their attention when they arrived or blew their cover. That's when you could hear war drums from the distance. I was staying in a spot with Octavia while we watched for anyone who needed help from the camp. That's when the grounders came and attacked.

I found that Bellamy had been knocked to the ground by a grounder, I told Octavia to follow me as we ran to Bellamy. When Miller was hurt and Bellamy being choked, I stabbed the grounder straight in the neck before pulling out the sword roughly showing who saved his ass. "Admit it. You want one." Octavia said as she looked at the sword to her brother. As I went to help him up, but I heard arrow being shot till a stinging pain in my muscle.

"Your hit. Miller, fall back, now." Bellamy said as Octavia held me up close to her body. "Can you walk." Octavia asked as I grunt on my foot. "Yeah, but it hurts." I said before Bellamy carried me and we ran back to camp. When we seemed to get somewhat closer, I heard my brothers voice. "Kit?" I asked him once I saw him and Bellamy placed me behind a tree. That's when a loud commotion with blades ringing behind the tree. "Shit, there's no way we can get across. Even if we are seen by a grounder or reaper alone." Octavia said as she looked from behind the tree.

"Okay, leave me here. I can find a way in." I said as I grunted from the growing pain in my leg. "That's not an option. I'm not going anywhere without." Kit said in front of me between Bellamy and Octavia. "Lisa!" I heard my name being called, I look to my right quickly to find it was Ragnar. "Ragnar?" I asked as he was here and beside Octavia. I was pulled into a hug and I returned it, sighing. "You did this?" Kit asked when it got awkward after the hug detached.

"With Finn." Ragnar said when he noticed the arrowed side of my thigh. "It's deep." Ragnar said before he started thinking about something before looking around and spoke. "I can help you, but you have to come with me now." Ragnar said making me look at him confused. "Go." Kit said as he nodded making me look at my brother with the same confusion. "Wait, what?" I asked trying to sit up. "Let him help you. Octavia, you go with him." Bellamy said agreeing with my brother and thinking about his sisters safety.

"No way. I have to see this through." Octavia said and I agreed with her. "You can't walk and I can't get you back to the drop ship." Kit said as he looked at me, sorry. "He's right. This fight is over for you both." Ragnar said before I looked at Kit who looked out at the fighting. "Kit, Kit, look at me. What I said, I was trying to hide from you so you wouldn't feel guilty about dad's death. I never meant any of it. I'm sorry." I apologized feeling this would possibly be the last time seeing him. "It's okay. Octavia, Lis, go with him. Live. Besides, we got this." Kit said as he looked at Bellamy who nodded, agreeing.

I hugged my brother feeling tears start to erupt in my eyes. "I love you, baby brother." I said looking at him with teary eyes. "I love you too, big sis." Kit said, "May we meet again." Bellamy said before I was carried by Ragnar. "May we meet again." Octavia said to her brother as she crouched on her feet. I looked back at Kit and Bellamy. "Keep them safe." Bellamy said to Ragnar. "I will." Ragnar said before he ran with me in his arms and Octavia following. I started crying in Ragnar's shoulder as I got farther from my baby brother.

───────────────────────────

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄, the Ark had dropped roughly to the ground where Jaha had tried getting a signal from the Ark survivors. "Mecha station is on the ground. Repeat, Mecha station is on the ground." Abby Griffin's voice said from the radio. Abby Griffin in the Mecha station with Jennifer Guzmán had opened the hatch to see outside. My mouth instantly opened wide where I saw the sun, water, mountain and trees. "Tell me what it's like." Jaha said from my radio.

"It's- everything I've dreamed. There's green and blue. Trees everywhere. Water and the Air. It's so beautiful." I said before Kane came from the hatch. "Thelonious, you should be here." Abby said beside me while Kane stood beside me on my left. "Guys, look." Kane said as he pointed at something. I look and found it was a large cloud of smoke. "There's smoke in the distance. That might be another station. Well check it out." Abby told Jaha from her radio. "Go do that. Find the rest of our people, Abby. Find Clarke. And Jenny, find your children." Jaha said before went off the radio. I was gonna find my children and I couldn't wait to hug them.

───────────────────────────