𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐊 of the drop ship, Raven and Vasilisa called Clarke down when Finn started seizing. "He was fine, then-" "Clarke, help me get him to his side." I said cutting off Raven and pushed up Finn's arm and shoulder to get him on his side. "Get our mother on the radio now. Raven now!" Clarke yelled at Raven who was frozen in place. "The radios dead! Interference from the storm. Please don't let him die." Raven said to Clarke before she begged me.

"Okay, it stopped." Clarke said when Finn calmed down and foam started coming from his mouth. "Okay, now get him on his side." I said after I realized it wasn't the right time at first. "Raven, there is fluid in his lungs. He could choke." Clarke said when she didn't listen again. "Fuck, he's still burning up." I said after I checked his temperature. "Fluid in his lungs? Does that mean the knife hit something?" Raven asked as tears came down her cheeks.

"This isn't blood. It's something I've seen before. We- we did everything they said. Where have I seen this before?" I asked trying to think. "Shortness of breath. Fever. Seizing. It's poison." Clarke said as she thought as well and figured it out. "Clarke, you and Lisa sterilized everything. I watched you do it." Raven said before I followed Clarke's eyes to the knife that laid on the metal table across from Raven. "Not everything." Clarke said before she took the knife and went up the top level. I followed her.

"Hey! Open the door!" Clarke shouted when she pounded on the hatch. Soon, it opened and Clarke went up first, me next and Octavia follows after. "Get out of my way, Miller." Clarke hissed and Miller let go and let us up. "What's on this?" Clarke asked the two grounders. "What are you talking about?" Kit asked as I gained my footing on the ground with Octavia beside me. "He poisoned the blade. All this time, you knew Finn would die no matter what we did. What is it? Is there an antidote?" Clarke asked holding them blade up.

"Clarke, they don't understand you." I said behind them before Bellamy and Kit talked about vials. When I saw Clarke drop the blade, I stared at it. It's brown and burnt texture and the stained red blood on the metal. "You'd have to be stupid to have a poison this long without an antidote. Which one?" Clarke asked as I looked at them. "Answer the question!" Kit demanded after Clarke. "Just show them. Please." I begged as I switched on my feet. "Which one? Our friend is dying down there, and you can stop that." Clarke said trying to convince them.

"I'll get him to talk." Bellamy said when he walked to punch the dark skinned grounder. "Bellamy, no." Octavia stopped her brother from the punch. "He wants Finn to die. Why can't you see that? Do you want him to live or not?" Bellamy asked Clarke who stood alone now. I could see the slight temptation in her eyes. "Clarke, it was your words, this is not who we are. I was there, I saw everything." I said trying to convince her to say no and think of another way. "We're talking about Finn's life!" Kit told me as he cut me off. "Do it." I scoffed with unbelievability at Clarke's decision.

"Look- just tell them." I said but Miller pulled me back, "Get off her." Octavia pushed Miller off me as she held my arm and we backed away. "Your gonna show us the antidote or your gonna wish you had." Bellamy said as he cut off the shirt on the darker skinned grounder. As I took on the tattoos on his body that went from his arms to his chest. I noticed he looked at Clarke who nodded. "Bellamy, please." I begged as Octavia held onto me tighter. With the sound of a whip, Clarke and Octavia had flinched or closed their eyes while my eyes had taken everything as Bellamy whipped him.

Clarke snapped and landed on her knees. "Please. Which ones the antidote." Clarke begged spreading the vials out. "Just tell them." Octavia said beside me. I leaned on the hatch door. It was even more silent as neither of them said anything. My eyes got glassy when more whipping sounds were made by Bellamy Blake and affected the both grounders.

───────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 not even have the ability to stand up on his feet. "Enough!" I shouted before Raven called saying Finn was getting worse. "We're running out of time. Which one? Which one is it? If you tell us, they'll stop. Please, tell us which is the antidote and they'll stop this." Clarke begged as I lost my balance and leaned again on the hatch. My breathing got heavy when I noticed his blue eyes look at me but still said nothing. Though, I noticed hesitation in his eyes.

Bellamy threw the whip in frustration. "If that doesn't work, maybe this will." Kit said as he grabbed a blade. "Clarke, you don't have to be here for this." Bellamy said as he looked at Griffin. "I'm not leaving till I get that antidote." Clarke said nonetheless. I shook my head at what was about to happen. "Last chance." Kit said to the blue eyed grounder who didn't say anything. My hands tightened against the hatch before my eyes got glassy when the blade went straight and through his hand, I brought my hands to my mouth and closed my rubes.

I felt the tears leave my eyes as they opened. I came to Octavia's side who tried her best to comfort me. "What's taking so long?" Raven asked as she and the girls came up to see what was going on. "He stopped breathing. He started again, but this time he might now." Raven told Clarke as she looked between her and me. "He won't tell us anything." Clarke said to Raven. "Want to bet?" Raven asked when she pulled two cords from the ship. The electricity sparked from the ends of them. "What are you doing?" Kit asked as he walked closer. "Showing him something new." Raven said before she connected the wires to the blue eyed grounder.

Tears escaped my eyes and my hand went to my mouth at the horrifying scene. The lights flickered on and off. "Which one is it? Come on!" Raven demanded as she shocked him again. My breathing heavy when I thought of an idea and a possibility. I took the knife. "He's all I have!" Raven said as she shocked him again. The grounder beside him tried fighting against the bonds. "No more!" Octavia said as she stood forward. "He's letting Finn die." Raven said when I moved Octavia aside and slice through my skin. "Lisa, stop!" Kit said but I ignored him.

I was right when I saw them both resist against their bonds. "They won't let me die." I said as I walked towards them. I felt my black blood leak and drip from my arm. "Lisa, what the hell did you-" I moved from Bellamy's hands as I kneeled on the ground and pointed at the vials on the ground. I pointed at one of them and asked. When I noticed them look at each other and they both looked at the bottom right. "Okay." I said nodding as they were leading met somewhere.

When they pointed with their head at the very last one, I picked it up to show them, "This one?" I asked as I kept it up. When the nodded, I moved my arm to hand it to Clarke but I didn't bother looking at her. "Thank you." Clarke thanked me but I ignored it as she and Raven left and I had Summer hand me a cloth as I tied it around my cut. My black blood soaking into the beige colour. "V-" "Don't touch me." I snapped moving myself out from Kit's hold. As I looked up at them, I noticed they were staring at my arm, and how my blood was black, though I had no idea what it meant.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒