𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, the 100 were still working to get a signal to the Ark. Kit had worked on getting the rockets with Clarke while others got the placements to send the rockets flying up. Someone handed me a wire placement and I connected it with the light up buttons, I powered up the we placed the rockets in placement with the rails and stick star like figures to hold up the rails. When everything was set, I pressed some buttons before the flares went up into the sky. Everyone was shocked as they watched the flares go quickly. I left my seat and stood beside Octavia.

"You think they can see it from up there?" I asked the younger Blake. "Hope so. This is our best chance." Octavia said as she watched the flares. "Think you can wish on this shooting star?" I asked, my eyes filled with confusion and curiosity. We stared at it each and I scoffed as my lips formed a smirk. "I don't know what I'd wish for. What about you?" I asked, even though there were about a million things I'd wish for. "There's a lot I'd wish for." Octavia said slowly after thinking about it.

While on the steep hill where Vasilisa Guzmán had been laying for the rest of the day, had gained consciousness and slowly crawled on ground feeling for some type of departure. The pinkish red flares had flowed overhead as she got a bit of a lighting momentum. As I touched the ground and felt nothing but leaves and dirt, I froze when I felt some kind of bare foot. I slowly looked up to find a tall figure in front of me as he stood up on his feet. I gulped feeling slightly scared as he stared at me with chilling gaze on me.

────────────────────────────

17 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑮𝑶 a woman's screams were tamed as a brunette pregnant woman was giving birth. It was Aurora Blake. 10 year old Bellamy Blake was watching as his mother was in pain and 9 year old Vasilisa Guzmán was wiping away her swear with a cold cloth against her forehead. "Mom, please, Jenny's not back yet, I should get a doctor now." Bellamy said worried seeing his mother in this position. Jennifer Guzmán was currently getting more medical supplies and smuggling it to help her best friend.

"No! You can't tell anyone. Tell me what happens if you do. Say it." Aurora said and demanded her son to say the truth. "Y-you get floated. I don't understand. Why is it wrong to have more than one baby?" Bellamy asked after he had stuttered. "The Ark wouldn't survive. The Chancellor won't allow it." 9 year old Vasilisa said as she understood. She knew her mother was making a huge decision to having another child. "He's like the Emperor Augustus, right?" Bellamy asked and Aurora agreed.

"The baby's coming. Lisa, honey, get the blanket." Vasilisa had stopped dabbed her forehead and picked up the blanket just when Jennifer Guzmán entered the room discreetly. "Shit, the baby's coming. Okay, Rora, push on this contraction... now!" Jennifer said as she placed the medical equipment down on the table. Aurora pushed and that's when the baby came out and landed on the blanket that was held by Vasilisa.

Aurora was sat down by Jennifer while Bellamy had held his baby sister and Vasilisa watched, she started wondering if she would get a sister or a brother. "You should name her." Jennifer suggested to Bellamy who held her close. "Augustus had a sister. Octavia." Bellamy said as he named his baby sister. "Jenny, you can't let her cry." Aurora said and Jennifer understood as she gave Aurora a sedative to make her sleep.

"Your sister, your responsibility." Aurora's spoke her last words before she fell into a deep sleep, those words was what put Vasilisa into thought. "Mom, mom, what do I do?" Bellamy asked before Jennifer had took baby Octavia and stopped her from crying. When Octavia was sleep, Jennifer gave her to Bellamy who stared at Octavia's sleeping face. "I won't let anything bad happen to you, Octavia. I promise. And you too, Lisa." Bellamy made the promise to both his sister and his child friend. Bellamy was and was gonna keep that promise to both of them.

───────────────────────────

𝐊𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 currently looking for Vasilisa in the camp, Kit had been calling for her and Bellamy checking tents. "Hey, you find her?" Kit asked as Octavia had ran back to the boys. "No, she's not in the camp at all." Octavia said and I sighed, the girls were also looking but they weren't back yet. "Clarke, have you seen Lisa?" I asked nervous for my sisters sake and safety. "No. It's Lisa. She's probably chasing butterflies." Clarke said before the girls came back. "Guys, we've checked the entire camp, she's not here." Kali said as she looked at me and looked at Clarke noticing her.

"Okay. I'll help you find her. And don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. It's for Lisa." Clarke said as she got ready to leave. I looked at her, Oakleigh and Kali shared a look and rolled their eyes. "Kit, I think we should go outside of camp. I mean, I know it's not safe, but we should look around the perimeter." Summer suggested. Bellamy agreed and we walked to the fire set in the middle of the camp.

"Hey, everyone gather around and grab a weapon! Lisa's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her." Bellamy said and I was shocked, I saw everyone from Octavia who got a weapon first, to Jasper to lastly, Finn. I looked at Bellamy. "Can I ask, why do you seem so keen on finding my sister?" I asked as we slowly walked to the wall. "Before you were born, I made a promise to your sister when Octavia was born. I said that I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She's my best friend. My sister almost." Bellamy said and I thanked him. I was still nervous until a hand was on my shoulder. "Hey, we're gonna get Lisa back." Octavia promised and I sent her an applicate smile. I hope your alright, Lis.

───────────────────────────

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄, there laid a gaining conscious Vasilisa Guzmán who groaned when she felt a pulsing in her head. My hands were coated with sand as I sat up, I felt my face scratched up with dried blood and my hair all sticky. When I noticed where I was I looked around to find books over books with wooden toys. I felt an aching in my knee and looked to find my knee bone split open. "Ah, shit." I said after I touched it and stung.

I heard a rustling sound with patted footsteps as I found a fire figure on the wall and got closer to the area I was in. I panicked and tried to stand up but my knee was too broken to stand on. I found the bulky figure that I saw over me from the hill walk inside with one other person who held a red hot tipped blade. "Hey! Hey, please don't. Stop!" I shouted when they walked closer to me. One of them held me down making me resist. "No! Get off of me! Get off!" I said as I tried to escape my fists from his harsh grip.

I pinned down to the sand ground and my legs vulnerable, the second bulky figure had kneeled down to my leg and kept it in place. "No! No, no! Stop!" I screamed before I let out a high pitched scream as he looked to stab me with the red hot blade. I felt it burn my skin before my eyes rolled to the back of my head and made me blackout and rest on the ground again.

────────────────────────────