𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐃𝐄 horn woke Vasilisa Lothbrok up where she was greeted to find her baby girl: Hela in a deep sleep with the boys to stay with her. "Your awake." Ivar said as he sat down beside me. "You don't let anything slip past you, huh?" I asked, playfully while I sat up properly. "She giving you a handful?" I asked looking down at my daughter. "No, she's a deep sleeper." Ivar said shaking his head with a smirk to his little sister. "That's good. Are they back?" I asked next. "If the blockade line had just sounded, that means they're back." Ivar said, I decided to get up off my ass. "Wait, wait, where are you going?" Ivar asked as he started to crawl, following me. "I heard the horn sound, they should be back." I said as I took my jacket and sword. "Listen, I'll be back. I'm gonna be fine." I said before I left quickly out the cave and to the closed part of the cave where they could be.

I got there to find Grounders take what looked to be a passed out Pike and a question from Monty, "What took you guys so long?" Monty asked from the couple feet away from me. "Lisa had her baby." Octavia said as she fixed herself up. "She was pregnant?" Monty asked, in shock. "Yup. She's a mother now." Oakleigh said, I came from behind my hiding spot when I saw a guard waking up. His head lifting. I went to kill him but Octavia beat me to it when she stabbed him in the chest before looking over at Bellamy and Kit, "Blood must have blood." Octavia told them, I came out from my spot behind the tree. "Guess I missed the best part." I said, everyone looked at me from my height on a steep hill. "You should be resting, Lis. Where's Hela?" Kali asked me. "I got enough rest. Hela's with the boys. I know, not my finest moment into motherhood." I said shrugging my arms and tilting my head. I sighed before we headed back.

────────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, unable to go back inside the cave. I needed air, I couldn't be crowed by the two murderers of my mother. I laid against a tree when I could rapidly hear the sound of Thor's lightning overhead. I felt someone coming to me, not in actual figures but in feeling. I stood up from my resting position on the ground and slowly walked closer to where I felt I was being close to someone. I soon found a figure resting against a tree, when I scrunched my eyes to get a better look, I gasped and sighed recognizing who it was. I felt my hands to over my chest, over my head and my lips smile softly. "Ragnar. I knew you would come, my love." I said softly, swaying on both my feet. "Enjoy Valhalla. You deserve it. But don't forget me. Haunt me if you will. Just don't leave me." I said softly, my eyes glassy and my hands still over my heart. I saw his head look over his shoulder to show me the side of his face, I could see his eyes look at me for a short second. I blinked before I saw his figure never there. I looked around. "Ragnar?" After I said his name, the sound of thunder again, rung through the sky. I sigh, it was only his last time he would come back, and say goodbye to me.