𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 the bushes as they found Camp Jaha, Mel, Bellamy Blake, Octavia Blake, Vasilisa Guzmán, Monroe, Riddick, Lincoln and Irgun Kom Trikru along with the sons of Ragnar were all around Vasilisa whom watched the camp. "Okay, stay here." I said as I turned to the grounders behind me. "Why do we have to stay?" Bjorn asked as he looked between the camp and me. "Because I'm pretty sure they won't allow any grounders in the camp. Look, just stay here, go around to the back, I'll bring someone with me." I said, thinking someone who was to meet them.

They stayed in the bushes and swiftly left to go around the back while I followed Bellamy and Octavia into the gates. We made it in the camp and they had taken our guns while I helped Monroe walk with Octavia. Abby walked to us first as she looked at Mel. "I know you. Factory station." Abby said and Mel nodded. "Where are the others?" Abby asked Mel before she noticed our reaction and got her to medical. "Vassa!" My head snapped when I heard a familiar voice where my mother: Jennifer Guzmán stood a mile from me.

I ran first, she followed and we pulled each other into a hug that I missed and wanted so much. My eyes got watery and I let my sobs fall free while she rubbed my back and kissed my temple. "It's okay, I'm here now baby." Mom said in my ear before I placed my forehead on her and smiled. We hugged again and I wiped my tears away after we detached. I looked back to find Clarke who came to me and hugged me. "Oh my God, are you okay?" Clarke asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I'm not the only one back." I said as I looked over at Bellamy and Octavia who were with Abby. Clarke smiled and ran over to the siblings. "Mom, is Kit here? Wh- where is he?" I asked turning to her, that's when her smile faded. "Baby- Kali told me Kit got taken. And when Clarke came she said that he was with these people: The Mountain Men." Mom explained making me freeze and my heart stop. "Mom, I'm sorry. I tried to protect him but I got hurt and he-" "Baby, it's okay. I know you both did everything you could to protect each other. And I'm proud of you for that." Mom said making me smile before I remember something.

The boys. "Mom, there's some people I want you to meet." I said explaining it to her slowly. "You mean the grounders that helped you?" Mom asked and I looked at her slightly confused at how she knew and nodded. "See, the problem is, they're behind the camp and I have no idea how to get from here to the back without being seen." I said realizing I had no momentum. "Well, good thing I've been here long enough." Mom said making me confused before she lead me into the station and we had got through the walls and it leads us to the back of the station. "Okay, Mom. How the hell did you found out how to do that?" I asked as I looked around to make sure we were clear.

"Call me still adventurous." Mom said making me scoff and change it to a laugh while I lead her to the right side of the back of the station to meet with the boys. When they pulled out their weapons, I calmed them down. "Boys, boys, it's alright. This is my mom." I said holding my head out and they slowly placed their swords away. "Mom, this is Riddick, Ragnar's brother, Lincoln, Irgun and Ragnar's sons: Bjorn, Henrik, Floki and Ivar." I said introducing the boys to my Mother. Mom awkwardly waved at them. "Wait, so who and where's Ragnar?" Mother asked making me freeze.