𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓, Trikru and Skaikru along with Ragnar's clan. Vikings, we're all standing together and making a plan to best get in Mount Weather. "Welcome, Skaikru. Join us." Lexa has said welcoming them in, Vasilisa's eyes caught Zoe Monroe whom the two girls nodded to each other. As did Vasilisa to her two best friends: Summer and Kali who walked together. "A package from Raven." Miller's father said as he held a container in his hands, presenting it to Lexa. "Hydrazine. She said it will do the job." Miller's father said, and I nodded, handing it to Clarke. "And uh, your mother's want to be here, too." David said softly looking between Clarke and I. "We know, the wounded in Tondc needed them more." I said nodding understanding their reason.

The meeting had begun. "Field Commanders, today's the day we get out people back. The enemy thinks it's safe behind its doors, but it's not. When it realizes that it will fight back, hard. We need to be ready." Lexa said before she looked at Clarke and I for us to explain the plan. "This is a rescue mission. We are not here to wipe them out. There are people inside that Mountain that have helped us. Children who have nothing to do with this war. We kill their soldiers, they're leadership if we have to, but we are to rescue our people. Is that clear?" Clarke asked and everyone nodded agreeing. "Let's begin. In conclusion, there are four teams. Two of them. One at the dam and one at the mine are in position at the moment. Third is in the Mountain, freeing grounder prisoners as we speak. It is our job as the fourth team, to keep the eyes of the enemy off them and onto us. To do that, we will have to be here. At the front gate." I said telling the teams.

I walked around the table and stood in front of the front gates of Mount Weather. "The Mountain Men believe that door cannot be opened from the outside, so they leave it unguarded. With the new and improved Shields that I have made, they're bulletproof. I've made them to withstand the possible outburst of any weapon they choose to use for defence. According to our insider, Maya, the electromagnetic locking system has only one flaw. When the power goes out, it disengages." I said before I came back to my spot and let Clarke continue. "That's where Raven's team comes in. The Mountains electricity is generated at Philpott dam. By now, they've taken the turbine room. It's their job to blow the power. Once they do, we blow the lock. There is a catch, a backup generator inside the Mountain. If the lock is still functioning when that backup power kicks in, we'll never get that door open and never get our people back." Clarke said telling the negative.

"How much time do we have?" David asked making me cringed and spoke up, "A very small window. One minute." I said telling the honest truth. "Small window indeed." David agreed with my title of it. "Why don't we just take out the backup generator, too? Blake's inside, why not he be able to do it?" Kali asked with her arms crossed and switched on her feet beside Summer. "Leaving them out out power that long would kill them all, as I said, it's not the mission." Clarke said making Kali rise her eyebrow and look away. "Besides, we lost contact with Bellamy." I said regrettably to my best friend. "What? We did? When?" Monroe asked, speak up. "After he took out the acid fog." I said and Monroe nodded at my answer.