𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 the camp full of chaos and the sounds of bullets flying. When she entered the camp she heard Clarke say: "Lisa will come back with a cure." That's when I spoke up. "There is no cure. But the grounders don't use sickness to kill." I said as I looked at the people. "Really? Tell that to them." Bellamy said as I pointed at the two bodies dead. My tongue pointed out against my cheek.

"I warned you about seeing that grounder again." Kit said as he faced me still stubborn as ever. "Yeah, well, how's this for a warning. The grounders are coming, and they'll attack at first light." I said making everyone mutter. "Lisa, come quick! Summer's caught it!" Oakleigh shouted when she and Kali came from inside the drop ship. My feet instantly snapped and ran to get inside. I was then grabbed by my arm.

"What?" I asked when I turned, Kit had nothing to say so I snapped my arm back and got to the drop ship with Finn who carried Clarke behind me. I snapped to the ground when I found Summer who's nose was bloody and mouth full of even more blood. "Summer, hey, I'm here." I said catching her attention. "V? V, is there a cure?" Summer asked since she couldn't hear from outside. "No, there's not." I said shaking my head and looking down at my best friend.

"V, I'm scared. I don't wanna die." Summer said making me shush her and comb back her hair. "Hey, listen to me, your not gonna die. Your strong. Stronger than you take yourself for. You saved Ray's life and saved Oak's in the process. Your gonna be okay. I promise. Just try to get some rest." I said as I combed her hair and she knocked out. "Here. Come on, she can take mine." Murphy said as he offered his blue hammock.

"What else did Ragnar or Lincoln tell you?" Finn asked as Octavia came down from the third level. "The virus doesn't last long." I said making Murphy agree with me. "It's true. I feel better." Murphy as he sat down and laid on the wall. "Lisa, Octavia, they need to stay hydrated." Clarke told Octavia and I. Octavia went to get more water. "You need to stay hydrated." Finn said when Octavia she handed Clarke a cup of water.

"Okay, we'll do it. Just relax." I told Clarke as Octavia went to help some of the others. "I'll help you." Murphy said as he stood up and began to help. "Look. At this rate, when the grounders get here, there won't be anyone left to fight back." Murphy told Finn as he walked behind him. "That's the point exactly." I said as I cleaned up more spaces for anyone who could come in any moment. "Then we slow them down." Finn said as he had an idea.

───────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 the sick with the girls, Octavia and Murphy. As Connor was starting to cough as Summer who seemed to be getting worse, Vasilisa was starting to doubt her own words. "Murphy, you need to roll Connor on his side, now." I said and Murphy went to the other side of the room and helped Connor. Soon, Summer was getting worse and Murphy didn't need to be told to do it again.

"I prefer this Murphy than the other." Summer said as she laid on her side. "Yeah, I guess he's alright." Murphy said as he chuckled and nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry for what happened to you." Summer apologized for Murphy. "It's okay. Not your fault." Murphy had turned his head to find Bellamy being dragged into the ship. "Shit." Vasilisa said as she noticed. "Okay, clear some space." I said as people moved out the way.

As everything was seemingly getting worse after Bellamy got called in, I was glad Kit wasn't in here. I found Oakleigh crying in the corner. "Oaks? What's wrong?" I asked as I sat in front of her. "I don't know what's going on. I'm scared for everyone. With this. I don't know what I'm doing, I just try to get some people off this virus, but I just feel like I'm failing. Constantly." Oakleigh said making me almost break down.

"Hey, hey, listen to me. Everything's gonna be okay. I'm let anything happen to them or the girls. I promise." I promised but it sounded like I had used up all my energy to even convince her. Oakleigh nodded and placed her head in my chest and I hugged her. I sent a kiss to her head and went to go downstairs. Everything seemed fine and quiet while everyone was slightly knocked out. I placed my hands over my face and sobbed.

"Hey, you okay?" Murphy asked making me snap and wipe away my tears quickly. "Yup. I'm fine." I said snuffling and resting on the wall. "You know it's okay to cry. I won't judge." Murphy said as he sat down beside me. "I'm just trying to be strong for everyone." I said as I didn't move my head. "That's pretty bad for you. Eventually, you'll break." Murphy said making me look at him. "Since when did you get so wise?" I asked making him laugh.

"It's not wise. Just giving out advise." Murphy said I rested my head back and looked up at the wall. "Can I ask you something?" Murphy asked and I hummed in agreement. "Why are you being so... nice? Even with everything I did before I got banished, why don't your resent me or at least become cautious?" Murphy asked making me open my closed eyes and look at him. "I guess I just have no room in my heart for hate or resentment. I mean, it's all for one being down here. If you want to survive, then you might as well get used to forgiveness." I said honestly and shrugged.

"Your too pure for this crap." Murphy said shaking his head with his head still resting on the wall. "Just call me the goddess of forgiveness." I said making us laugh before we noticed Bellamy awake. "Here." Murphy said as he grabbed a cup of water and walked to Bellamy. "Get the hell away from me." Bellamy said rudely, I sighed knowing I'd have to step in. "Bellamy, your sick. I'm just trying to help." Murphy said as I stood up and told him I could do it.

"Don't tell me you trust him again." Bellamy said making me look at him confused at his sudden statement. "I heard what you said to him." Bellamy said making me sigh and explain. "I meant what I said to him. I know this could be dangerous but it's better to have unexpected help then to be in need of some." I said making him look at me and scoff chuckles before looking at Summer. "How's she doing?" Bellamy asked for my best friend who was asleep with Oak and Ray.

"If she's still asleep, she could be getting better or worse. Every time I go to check on her she's still alive, but in my head it's like I'm preparing for her to end up lifeless. Blood in her lungs." I said almost crying over the thought. "Hey, your doing good. I mean, I can't exactly tell but it's starting to get better here as it is. Sure, there is a bit of bodies out there but none of it's because of you." Bellamy said as he rubbed my shoulder. "Thanks. I guess." I said making us snicker before I went back to get to work.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋. 🥺😭