𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 the sun ended, the woman singing in Trigedasleng was Vasilisa Lothbrok who learned the words to Trikru's Anthem. Vasilisa wore a dark blue dress with a small golden crown showing she was the Queen of Kattegat. Everyone was there, the 12 Clans, Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons, Irgun and his clan of Dothraki and the three Sky People: Jennifer Guzmán, Abby Griffin and Marcus Kane who all turned to the doors when they saw Clarke Griffin dressed up and walked in the throne room and in front of Lexa Kom Trikru. Vasilisa watched as she sung and Clarke bowed before Lexa.

Soon, Roan, Prince of Azgeda bowed next, soon everyone else including Vasilisa who kept singing bowed before Lexa. "Hail, Warriors of the 12 Clans." Lexa said strongly. "Hail, Commander of the Blood." Everyone said before they all rose from their knees. "We welcome Skaikru to our halls in the spirit of Friendship and Harmony, and we welcome Clarke Kom Skaikru, Legendary Wanheda, Mountain Slayer and Vasilisa Lothbrok, Queen Of Kattegat." I felt my Mom look at me, that was one of the things I didn't mention. "The reason for this Summit has changed. We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the Skaikru, but rather to initiate them into our Coalition." Lexa said and it made others murmur.

Nonetheless, Lexa continued. "To symbolize this union, the Leader of Skaikru must bear out mark." Lexa said and my eyes snapped to Mom, Abby and Kane. The three of them talked and Kane was the one to take the mark. "Present your arm." Lexa said and I watched as Kane took the mark on his / my left arm. Suddenly, the doors slammed open and I had seen old faces I've been dreading to see in so long. "What is the meaning of this?" Titus asked as he stepped forward. "The Summits a trap. We need to get you out of here." Bellamy said looking at Clarke, I saw he and my brother look at me. Kit, he was all more mature. "Lisa." My eyes snapped to find Oakleigh Olsen, Kali Ray and Octavia Blake. "Guys." I said and took myself off the stand and took off the gold crown on my head. We hugged.

"Hey, what the hell is going on?" I asked as I stood between Oaks and Ray. "I don't know." Lexa said as she looked at Bellamy. "It's the Ice Nation." Kit said to Lexa. "These allegations are an outrage. The Ice Nation never stormed this Summit with weapons, breaking out laws. That was Skaikru." Ivon said as he glared at Bellamy and them. "We're right about this. The two guards you left behind are dead alright. We need to go now." A new dark skinned man said as he looked around the room and down to Clarke. "How did you come by this information?" Irgun asked next looking between the group in the middle of the room. Soon everyone was looking around confused. "Where the hell is Echo?" Octavia asked for the group. "What's going on? Where the hell is she?" Bellamy asked again.

"Bellamy, maybe we were wrong about this." Oakleigh said cautiously. "What the fuck?" Ray questioned lowly and Kane told Bellamy and Kit to stand down. "Bellamy, Bellamy, come in! The Grounders attacked Mount Weather." Raven's voice said on the radio, making me look at Ragnar and the others before switching to Lexa and Irgun. "What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked on his radio. "It's gone. It's gone. They're all gone. Sinclair and I are the only ones left. I'm so sorry." Raven said before she sobbed behind the radio. "You should have never moved your people back into Mount Weather. The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do." Ivon said, I felt my hands form a fist and my eyes glowed furiously. "This is an act of war. Sentries, arrest the Ice Nation Delegation. Including the Prince." Lexa ordered in furiousness. The guards took away Azgeda.

"We need to get home. If they attacked Mount Weather, Arkadia could be next." Abby said and Kane agreed. "Go. Marshal your forces. We'll avenge the attack together." Lexa said and Mom nodded, Indra offered to escort them out. "Keep up your training, be prepared to use it." Indra said to me and I nodded, she left with Octavia. "Lisa, Clarke, we need to leave now." Kit said to us. "They'll need an Ambassador from the 13th Clan. And I'm needed her as her Second, and as Queen of Kattegat." I said as I spared a glance at my husband. "It's not safe here." Bellamy said looking at me. "Clarke and Lisa will be safe here under my protection." Lexa promised, backing me up. Clarke talked with her mom while the girls turned to me. "Lisa, please come with us. I know you have responsibilities here, but please. Come with us." Oakleigh begged, she hadn't begged. Not since... Summer died. I kept my head high and answer: "Go now." I simply said. Mom had escorted them and looked back at me gave me one last nod before leaving. I gulped as I had to watch them leave.

────────────────────────────

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, Vasilisa Lothbrok had stood in the throne room where everyone was leaving all but Lexa and Titus. "Let me know as soon as the scouts come back." Lexa told Titus as the walk to the door. "I hope you know what your doing." Titus said making Vasilisa roll her eyes. If she didn't know what she was doing, how would she become Commander, Vasilisa thought. Soon, it was just Vasilisa and Lexa alone in the room. "You know, I keep asking myself, 'How did the grounders know there was a self-destruct mechanism inside Mount Weather?'." I said turning around and facing Lexa. "We'll get the answers soon, Lisa. Thank you for staying." Lexa said to me. "Even when I had the right opportunity to leave with my friends, I still choose to stay. I guess, it was just what my mind was telling me. Instead of my heart." I said as I shrugged, unbelievably.

"Have you told Ragnar about you and his baby?" Lexa asked me. "With everything that's been going on, I haven't been able to find the right time to tell him." I said shrugging again. My eyes looked at Lexa, my legs moved to walk down the stairs. "If you betray me again-" "I won't." Lexa said instantly, cutting me off. Suddenly, Lexa had bowed before me. I looked confused. "What are you doing?" I asked, though I knew what she was doing. Kind of. "I swear a fealty for you, Vasilisa Lothbrok. I vow to treat your needs as my own and your people as my people." Lexa said, I gulped and spoke. "Ai thought Heda bows fou non. I thought the Commander bows before no one." I said shook. "There's a first for everything." Lexa said wisely. I took her hand and helped her stand up.

I sighed and spoke up from my mind. "Lexa, I have this feeling that something will happen tomorrow. And I want you to promise me, don't deny it." I said, she was confused but I asked her again. "Just please. Promise me you won't deny what will happen tomorrow." I begged softly. Lexa sighed and rose her head. "I promise." Lexa promised. I nodded thankfully and soon, we went separate ways.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀, 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐋 🙇‍♀️
𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓.