𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 Octavia as Bellamy and Kit had checked their sister's wounds, as the two boys had checked the wounds, they obviously noticed Vasilisa's wound having a large chunk of skin ripped off her leg than Octavia's. I groaned when Kit had dabbed my wound with a cloth. "What the hell was it?" Kit asked switching his eyes to me. "Remember those sea creatures I used to draw when you were little?" I asked, Kit nodded so I continued, "it was like one of those." I finished, Kit had tied up my wound. I groaned again when he tightened it.

"You could have been killed." Bellamy said as he just tied up Octavia's wound. "She would have been if Lisa didn't jump in to pull her out." Clarke said as she arrived walking to us. "You guys leaving? I'm coming too." "Yeah, wait for me." I said agreeing with Octavia, getting up from the log. "No, no, no way. Not again." Bellamy said stopping both of us.

"He's right. Your legs gonna just slow us down. I'm here for you." Clarke said, turning to Bellamy and my brother. "Clarke, what are you doing?" Octavia asked for the two of us. "I hear you have a gun." Clarke said before Bellamy had lifted his shirt to show the gun stuck between his jeans. "Good. Follow me." Clarke said, Kit followed Clarke making me grab his arm. "And why would I do that?" Bellamy asked, stubbornly.

"Because, you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scarred." "Also, it's a good way to show Kali that you still care about her." Oakleigh said as she and Summer walked over to us. "Murphy. Come with me-" "Actually, I'll stay and watch them." Murphy said looking down at Octavia and I, more so me. Oakleigh, Summer and Kit looked between us confused.

"Okay. Atom, you come with me." Atom had went with Bellamy following Clarke, Wells, Oakleigh and Summer. "Oa- Sum- could you guys stop for a second!" I shouted after them. They all walked back to me. "Lisa, you know you can't protect us for everything down here." Oakleigh said, kneeling down to face me. "Lisa, trust in us that well be back, safe even." Summer said almost begging me to go with them. I looked at the between Oakleigh and Summer. I sighed. "I hate you guys. Go on." I said waving my hand for them to go. "We love you too!" Oak shouted back. I sighed and grained getting up.

Murphy came to help me, but I held out my hand to stop him. "I got it. I can handle myself." I said before I limped away but stop and turn to Murphy and limp back to him. "Trust when I tell you this, I plan to make your life a living hell." I whispered to him, patted his shoulder before leaving. "I doubt that." Murphy shouted back as I left him. I sighed roughy having to be taken cared of by my ex.

─────────────────────────────