𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐓, the people of the Kingdom were talking amongst the throne room, talking about their Queen who was locked in her room like a Princess would be. Ragnar had everyone outside and were talking to the people who disagreed for Vasilisa Lothbrok to stay with them and rule over them. "If it is the will of the majority then as is our custom, I will accede to it. Vasilisa will be banished from these lands." Ragnar said making Vasilisa who had just arrived to the meeting area where a pole stood in the open, look at her husband, shocked. Viking-Grounders pushed back all villagers from around the pole. "I ask of those of you who desire her banishment to cut your mark in the post. That way we will have proof of our decision." Ragnar said while Vasilisa's jaw clenched as she looked at the man who she loved but betrayed her.

Soon, an elder man walked forward first and made his mark, soon he motioned his followers to do the same, and they did. Vasilisa's eyes were glassy and her head rose as she watched the villagers who desired her banishment. It was about a handful of very capable fighting men. "There, King Ragnar. You have your answer." The elder man said looking at the King with a high held head. "And here Einar is mine." Ragnar before archers had started shooting at the betrayers. Vasilisa was shocked, they had planed this the whole time? A smile had formed on Vasilisa's lips and looked back at her husband, who nodded to her. She knew to never second guess him. Soon, Einar was shot in the neck with an arrow struck by Floki.

Choking on his blood, Bjorn went to finish him off. "Wait!" I exclaimed stopping Bjorn. Kicking one away from my feet and taking a knife from his holster. "Tell your followers, that this is what happens when you go against me." I said as I took off Einar's pants before taking his cock in my hand. That's when I slid the knife against it making him exclaim in pain against the blood in his mouth and arrow in his neck. With one swift cut, I detached it from his body and felt the blood splatter against my face. Slowly dying, I looked back at my husband and gave him a nod while he smirked. I walked off from the man who was now motionless with closed eyes.

────────────────────────────

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘, King Ragnar had brought back his Queen to sit on her throne beside him. Suddenly, the throne room doors opened when men pushed another different looking man in with them. "Who is this man?" I asked as I held onto Ragnar's hand while the boys sat in front of our thrones. "His name is Ansgar." One blonde man said in front of me. "What is he accused of?" Ragnar asked next. "He is a stranger, a Christian, a Missionary, so he claims. He has been in the marketplace denouncing our Gods." The blonde explained making others exclaim and start to throw small things. "Is this true?" I asked as I had a cat that was under my hand. "It's true that I beg the people here to desist from worshiping false Gods and serving the Devil. Your Gods are made of human hands and are deaf, dumb and blind." Ansgar said making my eyebrows rise and look at the people who disagreed angrily against him.