𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, Vasilisa was waiting on Ragnar or Finn by the bridge to start the agreement where they would begin with Peace before the Ark came down. Vasilisa was currently walking back and forward before she stopped when Finn came first with Clarke and Octavia. I noticed Clarke look at me as if she figured something out. "So that's how you set this." Clarke said as she looked at Finn, I sent her a tight, sarcastic smile.

"You helped them escape, didn't you." Clarke asked though she knew I did it. "I trust them, Clarke." I said looking at her and non ashamed. "There's a lot of that going around." Clarke said as she looked at Finn again. "Maybe that's what we need right about now." Octavia said to Clarke as she agreed with me and Finn's motives. "Someone's coming." Finn said, I heard rustling and I found it was Ragnar, Lincoln and another with four boys behind them.

I recognized one from last time as he was carried by one who looked almost like a similar, younger Ragnar. I smiled at Ragnar who came to me, I ran and we hugged. I sighed as I took in the hug. His scent was pine mixed with nuts. While behind in the bushes, Kit had glared at his sister and Ragnar's connection and Octavia looked disappointed in herself. She never understood why she couldn't own up to her feelings.

After Clarke almost backed away with Finn stopping her, hoofbeats were heard until it showed Grounders on horses. "Hey, we said no weapons." Finn said as he and Clarke and Octavia following their trail. "I was told there wouldn't be." Ragnar said as Lincoln and the boys came to the middle of the bridge. "It's too late now." Octavia said on my right. As Finn and Clarke went to go, Ragnar stopped them. "Just them?" Ragnar said making me confused.

" 'them'?" I asked looking up at Ragnar who looked at me. "They want to meet you." Ragnar said, I looked over at the fierce female in the middle of the male grounders whom had two bows. "Okay. Come on." I said as I went to take the first step towards them. Clarke followed shortly after. The woman took a step down from her horse and walked towards us as well. My eyes moved to see the boys watching me. I was a bit intimidated by their stared. We met with a couple meters in between us.

"Your name is Vazilisa?" The woman's fierce voice asked me with her grounder accent leaking out. I nodded and kept a calm emotion on my face. "And yours is Clarke?" The woman asked Clarke who agreed. "Hold out your hand." The woman demanded me, I didn't resist and held out my bare hand. She took out a blade and sent a slick line of my black blood out in the open. "Natblida." The woman said as she stared at my hand and then me, with what looked to be respect. "And I didn't believe it at first." The woman told me before she introduced herself. "I'm Anya." Anya told us her name.

Clarke held her hand out for a shake but all Anya did was stare at it unamused, I snapped Clarke's hand down causing Anya's lips to form a smirk at my action. "I think we got off to a rough start, but we want to find a way to live together in peace." Clarke said as we got to the beginning of the agreement. "I understand. You started a war that you don't know how to end." Anya said making me over think out decisions for our people.