𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐂 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 away from Trikru and Skaikru, it was night and the clans had decided to rest until morning, Vasilisa stayed with Ragnar, Irgun and his boys. The seven of them stayed close to a fire while some stayed awake. Vasilisa still wasn't tired as she sat by the fire. and Ragnar still didn't fall sleep as he had just returned to the tents with Irgun as they talked. "Natrona." Indra had spoke behind Ragnar. The two looked at Indra who had no shame in her words. Vasilisa was able to hear her say that when Ragnar and Irgun parted ways.

Ragnar groaned as he sat down behind Vasilisa who stood on her feet while walking the darkened forest and Irgun sat down with Ragnar's sons. "Traitor?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the forest before they looked back at Ragnar. "My people fear me. They think the reaper is still inside me." Ragnar said as he placed a cover over his head. I turned my body to him. "You know you can talk to me. About what your feeling." I said as I walked over to him and crouched down to his level. "I would-" "Your not that monster. There are much worse than that." I said before I connected our lips together.

We kissed for seconds before he split then apart, I sighed at the sudden split. "Do you want to have sex?" Ragnar asked making my eyes snap to meet his while my lips smirked. He rose his eyebrows for my answer and I chuckled quietly. "Goodnight, Ragnar." I said before I kissed his forehead and walked to meet with Mom. While with Ragnar, his lips formed a pout as he was left alone. As I sat down beside Mom and rested my head against her shoulder, she did the same with her head over mine. "You love him, don't you." Mom asked as she broke the comfortable silence.

I smiled softly at the thought. "Yeah, I guess I do. Mom, he's not like any type of man on the Ark. Or any man that I've ever met." I said as I begun my ranting about how amazing he was. "Like honestly, is this what you felt when you met Dad?" I asked moving my eyes, only to look at her. "Yours or Kit's?" Mom asked talking about mine and Iago. "...both." I said thinking and shrugged. "Yeah, it was that feeling that you have when I met them both." Mom answered softly as she sighed. I looked over at the boys who caught my eyes, I sent them a soft smile whom some replied back, mimicking my action.

I was about to speak again until their was a rustling in the trees making me and Mom tense. I slowly and steadily stood up as I looked around the forest and heard howling. Wolves. I heard a scream in the forest making me look at Irgun whom shot me a bow and some arrows and that's when I joined Trikru to find whom was in the woods. I was further away from Trikru as I found a fire nearby. I found some wolves over a body and that's when I shot an arrow to the wolf.

I came from out the bushes that I ran past and shot another arrow to one of the wolves making them yowl in pain before I slammed the body of the bow with two of making him whimper. I could feel the rush of power as my eyes glowed when I found one charging at me. I grabbed it and flipped myself over it before taking a blade I stuck under my jacket. I took back my bow as I poked and whipped the bow at other wolves making them retreat. I looked back to find it was a young boy whom stood by the fire shocked and out of breath.

I came to him and kneeled to his height and hold his arms. "Are yu kei? Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded but still in shocked. "Kom op, I'll hon daun yu bakon. Come, I'll take you back." I said as I kept the boy close to me. He held onto me close, forgetting who's clan I was from and I walked back to Trikru who found me shortly. A woman ran and came to the boy whom did the same they hugged. The two crying. "Chof. Chof. Thank you. Thank you." The woman said and I sent her a soft and friendly smile and nodded to her.

Lexa, Indra and Gustus looked around to find the remains as they looked back at me before we headed back to camp. "You saved one of my people. Thank you." Lexa said as she walked beside me with her arms behind her back. The others watched with caution. "It's no problem, if this truce happens, we have no choice but to save each other." I said honestly as I looked at her. She did the same and nodded to me with the look of respect on her face. I reunited with my Mom and the boys, Mon came to me checked my face.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked worried. "I'm fine. Great, actually." I said thinking about how good my actions were. Ragnar smirked and looked at Irgun. "And she has no one scratch on her. She is more than fine." Ragnar said as he smirked and me and I smiled.

────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Trikru and Skaikru continued on the trail before they reached Tondc. The gates were closed as Lexa and Gustus reached them. "Open the gate!" One grounder shouted and they did. The gate rumbling as it did. Lexa and Gustus came off their horse. As the others behind had to take off their weapons and get searched for any hidden weapons Gustus lastly searched Raven who stood still as Gustus took her blades and gun. "Commander, all clear." Gustus said to Lexa who nodded.

As they entered Tondc with Finn's body being carried behind them, the people of Tondc noticed the Shy People and asked why Lexa had brought them to Lincoln's village. The place where he was killed. Vasilisa noticed the mentions of the death of Sky People as they past the angry and vengeful villagers. "Sky People took everything from me; My wife, my child." A male who asked the village leader who stood in front of Lexa. "Move aside!" Gustus said as Sky People watched the scene.

The male shook his head, "Murderers are not welcome here!" The Grounder said making Lexa motion her head to Gustus who walked forward and beat the man. As the villagers watched, Clarke had moved beside Lexa. "Commander, stop him. Please. They'll blame us for this, too." Clarke begged before Lexa had told Gustus to let the man live. Lexa turned on her feet to look at the villagers. "The Sky People march with us now. Anyone who tries to stop that will pay with their life." Lexa finished before she marched on with Indra, Irgun and Gustus to follow her and to start the ritual.

"Warm welcome." Kali said as she was behind me with Summer by her side and the young brunette looked at Kali before she followed her with Vasilisa and the others in front of them.

────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 as Finn's body was resting on a bed of tree branches waiting to be burnt. "People of Tondc, in fire, we cleanse the pain of the past." Lexa had said and both translated it in English for Sky People. Indra handed the torch to Lexa. The fire pointing to the bed of breaches before Lexa's head turned to... "Clarke." Lexa said as she held out the torch for her to take. Murmuring was heard with Lexa decision before Clarke hesitantly took it.

Clarke walked beside Lexa as she looked at the bed of branches and hesitated again as she felt the pressure erupting again in her chest. Vasilisa's she's switched between the body, the fire and Clarke. Soon, Clarke's hand was slowly led to the branch and caught on fire. "Your fight is over." Clarke said in Trigedasleng making Lexa look at her. That's when Clarke placed the torch under the branches making the fire wild. We watched as the orange fire spread larger to end the pain.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒