𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 checked from around a corner as fire was burning brighter. "This can't be the only way. Check the map." Finn said behind the grounders. "Hosh op, Skai hef en stay hush op. Quiet, Sky man and stay quiet." The son of Ragnar hissed at Finn making him confused but stay quiet. Distant shouted was by the end of the cave where you could see Reapers crowed around and kneeled around the bonfire. "Clarke. The carts." Finn said when he noticed the carts were filled with dead and beaten bodies covered in bloody white sheets.

"What the hell is this?" Clarke asked before Ragnar turned to the group. "The tunnel on the right will lead you through the woods into your camp. Take this." Ragnar said as he gave the book belonging to Lincoln to Finn. "What are you guys gonna do?" Finn asked as he placed the book in his jacket. "I'm gonna lead them away. And my son will lead you out the tunnel before you separate." Ragnar said making his plan, both his son disagreed. "Father-" "Thats a command, son." Ragnar said as he looked back at his son. "Wait until they follow me, then follow my son." Ragnar said as he moved on his crouched feet while staring at the Reapers.

"For Lisa." Ragnar said as he gave his sword for her lover and handed it to Finn again. "Wait a second. If they catch you, they'll kill you." Clarke said, even though Ragnar's son wasn't worried about his father, he defended his fathers plan. "If you wanna get out of here, worry about yourselves. Besides, this isn't the first time fathers gained encounters with Reapers." The son of Ragnar told Clarke before he looked at the Reapers.

"Most of Tristan's rangers will be at your gate by nightfall, but he'll send riders ahead, scouts. All of you have to be gone before they arrive." Ragnar said when a Reaper had walked over to where the group was hiding. "One of them is coming." Finn said while Ragnar looked back at his son and cupped his face. "Son, when you get them out and close to their camp, you run back to your brothers." Ragnar told his son who nodded. "In Lincoln's book, there's a map. Chart a course to the eastern sea. There's a woman who leads them, Luna. She's a friend of Lincoln's. Tell her Ragnar sent us to sent you." Ragnar's son said before Finn grabbed Ragnar's arm. "Thank you."

"Just get Lisa out of there." Ragnar said before they plan was in motion. As Ragnar gained their attention and ran, his son had moved and the two followed him. "Oh my god. Did you see that?" Clarke asked when she stopped. "Come on, Skaikru!" Ragnar's son said in irritation. "But he's hand moved. He's still alive." Clarke said as she pointed at the hand. "Whatever you saw, we have no time for. I will not stay to help if they find either one of you." Ragnar's son said with disgust in his voice and left to escape the cave. Either if they followed him or not.

Apparently, they did and they found their way out and into the woods. As they ran quickly to the camp, Ragnar's son realized where he was. "Go back to your camp. Get your people out of there before it's too late." The son of Ragnar said as he went to meet up with his brothers. See, if his father wanted to do something he wasn't quite fond of, he would I still do that. And if it meant protecting and helping Vasilisa Kom Skaikru, he would help.