𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, the search for Charlotte was still on, Charlotte had just escaped Clarke and Finn while they were asleep, it was dark when she ran through the woods and that's when Bellamy and Kali found her. Vasilisa wasn't far from them, the two had practically begged her to help them. "Let me go!" Charlotte said as she tried to run towards Murphy and his group. "We're trying- hey, hey! We're trying to help you." Bellamy said as he got Charlotte to look at him. "I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me!" Charlotte said as she went to leave again. Charlotte tried to call out for Murphy.

"Hey, are you trying to get us killed too?" I asked as I grabbed a hold of her. "Just go, okay? I'm the one they want." Charlotte said before Bellamy came to my side again. "Okay, Charlotte, listen to me. I won't leave you." Bellamy promised before we were on the run again. Kali and I tried to get us out of here until I noticed the flames of Murphy and his group just behind us. I almost slipped on a slippery rock and Kali pulled me back when I noticed we had reach a dead end by the cliff. "Goddamn it." I cursed under my breath until Murphy had emerged from leaves.

"Bellamy! You cannot fight all of us, give her up." Murphy said when we all snapped our heads to the madman. "Maybe not, but I can guarantee we'll take a few of you with us." Kali threatens when Clarke and Finn came to our spot. "Bellamy, stop! This has gone to far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this." Clarke suggested, as she looked at Murphy. Murphy looked between us before he quickly put Clarke into a knife on her neck. "Im sick of listening to you talk." Murphy hissed, done with the Griffin.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte begged Murphy who eyed her. "Don't hurt her? Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me, right now, I will let her go." Murphy said making his deal. "Don't do it, Charlotte!" Clarke said but Murphy pushed the blade closer to cut her skin. When Charlotte tried to walk over, both Bellamy and Kali stopped her. "Wh- would you stop?" Kali said but Charlotte didn't stop. "No! No, I have to!" Charlotte said but Bellamy stopped her.

"Murphy, this is not happening." Bellamy said shaking his head. "I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." I slowly looked at Charlotte who looked at me before she jumped off the cliff. "No!" Bellamy had shouted when Clarke escaped Murphy's hold and cried. I was too shocked to even speak. I didn't flinch when I heard the sound of a harsh splash of water. I took a breath that I was holding and wiped my face. Bellamy had stood up and attacked Murphy with rage. I switched on my feet and stood up. "Bellamy, stop! You'll kill him!" Clarke shouted until Finn pulled him off Murphy.

"Get off me! He deserves to die!" Bellamy said when I blocked his path. "No! We don't decide who lives and down. Not down here, we don't!" I shouted back, my throat slightly dry. "So help me God, if you say the people-" "No! To hell with that! You know as much as I do that it's dangerous to tell people the truth at times! But if we're gonna survive down here, we need rules. Not just whatever the hell we want." I said setting up the camp we should have when we first landed here.