𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐃𝐄, Vasilisa Lothbrok and the others were having a private meeting with Kit Guzmán and Bellamy Blake across the room. "I say we run two-man patrols around the clock, starting now." Bryan suggested as he crouched beside Miller. "We'll do that, but we should be safe here. The grounder blockade is too close for Pike to- to risk looking for us." Kane said as he sat down beside Harper across from Vasilisa around the fire. "Yeah, but are we safe from the blockade?" Oakleigh asked as she sat beside Kali who was cleaning and checking her machine gun. "As long as we stay on this side of the line, we should be." Kane told Oakleigh. "They're grounders." Bryan said, turning the attention of Kane to him. "You really think they're gonna play by the rules?" He asked, making Vasilisa's eyes snap to him. "They're their rules, why wouldn't they?" I asked, being a rhetorical question.

Miller looked at me before taking the lead. "Hey, Pike'll want you dead now, too. We take them out, we can go home." Miller said, making the plan simple. "We take him out, then the grounders lift the blockade." Harper said, explaining further for us. "That's right. We become the 13th Clan again. Those were the terms." Kane said, nodding positively. "Lexa's terms." Sinclair said, I gulped at the woman I looked to be my sister. "If what they say is true and she's... gone, how can the next Commander follow the previous terms?" I asked, I couldn't say either of their names or even speak of Lexa's death.  "One problem at a time." Kane told me, with his hands connected across his knees. "What about Clarke? With Lexa gone, she's not safe in Polis." Oakleigh said making me and Octavia share a look.

Octavia was stabbing the ground with her sword before she spoke. "Clarke made her choice." Octavia said before Ivar changed the subject. "What matters now is killing Pike." Ivar said making Henrik agree. "My brothers right." Henrik said as he crouched on my right. "Ah, thank you. First time for somethings." Ivar said, I looked down at him. "Nou the time. Not the time." I said shaking my head. "Once we resume our place in the Commanders Coalition, Clarke will be safe, so how do we do it?" Kane asked before Monty spoke on the radio. "Bellamy, come in. It's Monty. I'm in trouble. Please say you still have your radio." Monty spoke, all of us looked at the small black radio. Sinclair took the radio. "If we respond and Pike's listening-" "Go to Channel 7." We all turned to Bellamy who said that. " 'Please say you still have your radio'. It's 7 words after the word 'Trouble'. It's a code. Go to 7." Kit had said for Bellamy. Kane looked from them to Sinclair before he nodded, allowing the ultimatum. "Bellamy, are you there?" Monty asked on the radio again. "Monty, it's Kane. What's wrong?" Kane asked on the radio, taking the possible fall.

"Pike knows that I helped you get out." Some of us dropped their heads in despair. "Can you get to the dropship?" Kane asked next. "I think so." Monty said quickly. "Good. Go there. I'll bring you in. Stay off the radio. Over and out." Kane told Monty his last demand before he came off the radio. "And if this is a trap? Pike can be waiting." Bjorn said looking at Kane. "That's why I'm going alone." Kane said, my head snapped, looking at him. "Like hell you are." I said, going to stand up but I felt a spike in my stomach. It wasn't the first time it had happened, I mostly blocked it out after we had been in hiding. I tried to get up but I stayed down. "I'm with Lisa. Monty saved our lives. I'm going, too." Miller said, agreeing with me while he clicked on his gun and jacket. "No, you're not. If it's a trap, I'm not marching our entire insurgency into it." Kane said as he looked at Miller.

Octavia sighed as she placed on her jacket. "If you wanna stop me, your gonna have to kill me." Octavia said, the girls were around me asking questions. "Lisa, are you alright?" "Your in labour.." The girls asked and said making everyone look at me. "No. No, no. I'm not. Just help me up." I said and the girls helped me up. As soon as I stood up on my feet, I felt a large gash of liquid leak out from my vagina. Everyone was shocked and stood up as well. "No, no, no. This is not happening now!" I said before I started to panic. "Lisa, Lisa just calm down." Kali said before I almost tripped when it started to hurt even more. Irgun had caught me before I landed on the ground. He carried me to another spot in the room. "Hey, hey! Unchain me, I have to stay with my sister." I heard Kit shouted over the noise around me. "Keep him there! He's not coming near me!" I pointed at Kit who was resisting the chains. I groaned at another contraction happening.

"Okay, um, shit, what do I do?" Irgun asked, of course he never had to be in a position to help a woman give birth. Or maybe. I couldn't follow along with everyone voice around me until I felt the baby move and position itself to escape my vagina. "Guys... Guys! The baby's coming! Now!" I shouted as I rested on my back but my legs bouncing up and down from the pain between them. "Okay, okay, on the next contraction, you have to push alright?" Bjorn said to me and I nodded. "...I was there for all my brothers birth. I know what I'm doing." I heard Bjorn say to someone. "Holy shit, I can see the head!" I heard Oakleigh shout in shock. "Okay, this is it. Push now." Bjorn said and I pushed before I felt as if I had just taken a giant shit. Through the back? "Wait, wait, I think it's going the wrong way." Kali said as she touched my vagina. "Oh, I think you might be right. Get her on her knees." Floki said as I was pushed onto my knees.

I groaned and cried at the pain when I felt the baby slowly come out from my ass hole. Holy Shit. Is this what it feels like to give birth? "It's a girl." I heard Octavia say when I heard the most beautiful sound I've heard in my entire life. The sound of my baby girl's cry. I felt sticky, tired and out of breath. I looked around as I was laying stomach first but my eyes looking around. "Where's Ragnar?" I asked quietly. I could only hear my baby's cry's but no talking from the others. "Let's get her on her back." Irgun said as I was pulled back onto my back. I sighed tiredly before I blinked to keep awake and hold onto my baby girl. I sighed and rubbed her wet head. "What do you wanna name her?" Ivar asked me, I closed my lips and thought for a second. "Hela. I wanna name her Hela." I said naming my daughter. I looked up at Irgun who scoffed with a sly smirk on his lips. "𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭." Irgun commented making me smile softly. When I realized everyone was just about to leave, "Kane." I called, he asked over to me and crouched down by my side. "Take them with you. For trade." I said, pointing at Kit and Bellamy. Kane looked back at me, back to me before sighing and agreeing to do so. I felt my eyes give up on me and I blacked out.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊, 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊 😁