𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐂, Ragnar Lothbrok had found Indra and met with Nyko to help her, Vasilisa Guzmán had also regrouped with them with the boys and Octavia behind her. "Go! Go!" Vasilisa shouted before she made it to Ragnar, Nyko and Indra. "What are we gonna do? We can't move." Nyko asked as he kept his eyes on Indra who moaned in pain. "I'm going for the shooter. I'll sound the horn when it done." Ragnar said making my head snap to look at him. "Alright, my friend." Nyko said as he nodded to the plan. "Okay, I'll go with you." I said as I went to take my sword but Ragnar stopped me. "No. Nyko needs you here." Ragnar said as he turned to me. "Are you sure your up for this?" I asked weary. "Get knocked down, get back up." Ragnar said making me smile softly.

Ragnar pulled my forehead in by my neck as I took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and nodded. That's when he left to get the sniper. "What can I do?" Octavia asked Nyko as she moved to Indra's body. "Pressure here." Nyko lead her hands to Indra's bullet wound. "This is my village. You and Octavia are the Chief Seconds. Save our people." Indra told me as I looked at her. "We're pinned down, and the others won't listen." I said to Indra, my breathing heavy. "Make them." Bjorn told me as my eyes moved to him, I looked at Indra who nodded, agreeing with Bjorn's words. That's when she knocked out.

"She's losing too much blood. We have to do something." I said as I turned to the others. "Thanks, Nightblood, but there's nothing to do until the sniper is dead." Caris said as she didn't have any other options. My breathing heavy, before a plan was in motion in my head. "Sunlight. I can spot him when it's light out. I'll do something to draw him out in the trees and I'll make a distraction to get us to escape." I said looking between them who seemed to think about my plan while others nodded, liking it.

───────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, the 100 were watching for any army to come after them. Monty Greene watching hallway from the camera who was able to pick at. Suddenly a loud explosion had erupted outside the room making some murmur and stand up instantly. "We're not ready for this." Fox said as she came to Oakleigh Olsen. "Yes, we are. Just stick to the plan, and we'll make it." I said as my eyes moved to the door and back to Fox. "I promise." I said and held her arm in comfort. She nodded believing in me before she went to another group in the room. "No guns. You were right." Monty said as he showed Jasper the camera and I way he'd from his shoulder. "It's because they can't kill us, not like this, anyway." Jasper said as he looked around the room.

"Wait a second, some of them aren't wearing hazmat suits." I said noticing the different wardrobe they had on. "What's that mean?" Miller asked looking at the three of us. "Means they're cured. Marrow treatments worked." Jasper said before rattling behind the doors begun and made everyone tense and look at the doors. "Everyone, get ready." I said and we begun the plan. After they broke open the doors and threw in red smoke, we all pretended to be knocked out. The men all looked around before a blonde man had taken out the container that had the red mist in it. "Attack!" We all broke from the floor and we used Knives, Axes and Guns. I had a gun and pointed it at the enemy. Soon, they all retreated. I ran to the doors as they ran out the hall.