𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, Vasilisa stood with her friends inside the drop ship while she and Clarke checked Raven's bullet wound on her hip. She had screamed when Vasilisa placed a hot knife over her wound. "That'll stop the external bleeding." I said after I removed the blade and let it cool off. "I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asked as he held Raven's hand. "Long story. We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven said through her pain.

"Wait, there's Rocket Fuel down there?" Clarke asked making me chuckle. "Well, how else would be able to get from the Ark down to the Ground?" I asked since it was a mindless question. "But is there enough to build a bomb?" Clarke asked pitting more detail in her question. "Enough to build a 100 bombs. If we had any gunpowder left." Raven said retaliating about the blow up.

"Let's get back to the Reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy of my friend, right?" Bellamy asked us, I scrunched my face. "I'm really trying not to agree with you with that." I said making him smirk. "Not this enemy. We saw them, trust me, it's not an option." Clarke said denying that option. I sighed irritably, what were we supposed to do then? "There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?" Finn asked Clarke and I.

"No. We have to carry her." Clarke told Finn making Raven speak up. "The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven said as she forced herself to sit up. "Hey, listen to me. The bullet is still inside your hip. If any miracle, there is no internal bleeding. It can hold enough till we get some place safe." I said while stopping her. "But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke asked finishing for me. Raven nodded before she laid back down. Finn went to get the stretcher.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy asked as he looked at Finn who walked back threatened. "Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn said as he leaned on the table. "Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Bellamy said as he walked past the table. "Alright, look, Finn just go get the stretcher and you calm the fuck down." I said to both boys as I kept them split. "It's time to go." Clarke said as she watched beside Raven.

"If they follow. It's a 120 mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy said while he and Finn looked at Clarke. "Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn said as he walked out like an pissed off princess. "Clarke, you've lost your Princess title. He's the new crowned Drama Queen." I said making Bellamy snicker under his breath. "Oh, I'm not finished. Your Sir Stuck-Up." I said pointing at him and leaving the ship. I could hear Raven laughing after I left.

───────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 the 100 as they left past the gates of the camp while she stayed close to her brother Kit while the girls stayed in a group of three. I had also worn Ragnar's blade around my body as it laid against my back. We walked deeper into the woods while others watched out for any scouts Ragnar told Clarke and Finn. "You know the first thing I'm gonna do when we get to the beach?" Miller asked Kit and me. "No, what?" Kit asked for us while I looked at him. "Go surfing." Miller said making my lips crack a smile.

"No more woods. A view of the ocean. No more damn trees, just pale, blue water." Miller said before I held my hand up to stop everyone as I heard something. "What is it?" Octavia asked behind me as she looked cautiously around. "I don't see anything." Jasper said before I heard something being flung. "Everybody to the ground!" I shouted as I ducked but some were fast enough. Drew was the consequence when he was hit straight in the face with a Chakram throwing blade. To make things worse, Jasper shouted: "Grounders!"

Everyone was pushing and shoving to get into the camp and get the gate doors closed. "If it's just scouts we can fight our way out. That's what Ragnar would do." I said knowing he'd do that, with shields though. "We're done doing what that Grounder would do." Bellamy said looking down at me amping up my anger and stress. "I swear to God, if you stay 'that grounder' again who clearly has a name, I'll throw you over this gate and let the scouts tear your ass up!" I threaten going at him but I was held back.

"Woah, woah, Lisa. Vasilisa! Calm down." Kit said as he, Octavia and the girls stopped me. Bellamy, Clarke and Finn were shocked at my outburst. "What, what, guys?" I asked when the girls tried getting my attention. "Your eyes are glowing." Octavia whispered so no one would take there attention to me. I looked at the Blake and walked over to the current water bowl to find my reflection with the same ombré colour around my pupils.

You have our people whom are called the Commanders have the blood of a Nightblood. It's a line of leaders who take their spot in our capital. You are not Skaikru. You might not even be Trikru. What other faulty reasons so you have to show you, you are not who you think? I start to remember the words Anya gave me when she kidnapped me. I washed my face with the water and looked to find the glow gone. "That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Lisa." Finn said as he changed the subject. "Me too." Octavia said not taking a second to think.

"For all we know, there's one scout out there." Finn said suggesting the possibilities. "One scout with precise aiming." Kit said looking down at Drew's body. "Clarke, we can still do this." Summer said as she looked ready to fight. "Looking to you, Princess. What's it gonna be. Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back." Bellamy said making Kali roll her eyes. "And the way you put it, makes it look like it's better your way. As always." Kali said annoyed, though I secretly agreed with her. We all looked to Clarke's last decision.

"Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here-" "Ragnar said 'scouts'. More than one. He said 'get home before the scouts arrive.' Finn, they're already here." Clarke said to Finn before she turned to Bellamy. "Looks like you got your fight." Clarke said as she made her decision. Of course she would agree with Bellamy. I sighed irritated that she couldn't seem to trust mine or anyone's word in battle.

"Okay, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill the before they jell us." Bellamy said to the crowd while looking at everyone. The gunners went to their posts. "Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed." Bellamy said while Finn irritably combed back his hair. I sighed irritated as well before I went to the gunner posts. "Woah, woah, woah. Your not a gunner." Bellamy said as he stopped me. "I know. But like my brother side, I'm a grounder." I said raising and eyebrows and left to the tunnels. He wanted his fight, now he's got it.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘, 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔