𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 of Mount Weather, the gunfire was stopped and Ragnar had checked to find that Lexa had did it. "Lisa, look." Monroe said before a shield moved with two bodies underneath. "Oh my God." I gasped as Summer and Kali were alright. "Make sure they're okay." Clarke said while others went to check them. "They'll be waiting inside the door." I said to Ragnar. "Good. Follow me! Two lines! Get ready to pull!" Irgun shouted and everyone followed while two grounders held ropes for them to pull on to open the doors. "Aim your fire on the door." I said to the others as I stay back. Everyone pulled against the ropes. Pulling for a fourth time, the doors were opened making everyone cheer. "Attack now!" I shouted to the others whom awaited orders. "Stand down!" Lexa's voice had arrived back. We all turn to her where she had blood stains on the sides of her face and messy hair. "What is this?" I asked looking between Lexa and Emerson.

My head turned when someone yelled that someone was coming out. "They're surrendering?" Clarke asked next. "Not quite." Emerson said as my eyes narrowed to him in distrust and confusion. My eyes snapped between Emerson and Lexa before they landed on her. "What did you do?" I asked, my voice filled with anger awakening. "What you would have done. Saved my people." Lexa had answered. "Where.. are my people?" I asked as my breathing was catching in my throat and trying to hold my aggression down. "I'm sorry, Lisa. They weren't part of the deal." Lexa had apologized before she unleashed Emerson. "You made the right choice, Commander." Emerson spoke before he entered the doors. I was frozen and my jaw clenched. "What is this?" Irgun asked as he came to us.

"Your Commander made a deal." Clarke said beside me. "What about prisoners from the Ark?" Irgun asked next stepping closer. "They'll all be killed. But you just wanted to save your people, right?" I asked tightening my lips. "Yes, and I did, Lisa. But I made the choice with my head, not my heart. The duty to protect my people comes first." Lexa said before Clarke stepped forward. "Please don't do this." Clarke begged as I felt a single tear go down my cheek. "I'm sorry, Clarke." Lexa apologized. "Sister, let us fight. Not like this." Irgun said stepping up. "No. The deal is done. Sound the retreat." Lexa said as the doors closed while everyone was confused. The horn was blown.

"You too." Lexa said to Irgun and Ragnar. "All our people withdraw. Those are the terms." Lexa said to Ragnar. "Those people are being slaughters. Let me help them." Ragnar said but Lexa had ordered him to take him. "Hod op! Stop!" I shouted before I gulped under the hot seat and turned to the boys and remaining Vikings. "Takþinnr leader aptr. Þinn fit er finisheð. Take your leader back. Your fight is finished." I said to them, that's when they obeyed. I looked at Ragnar with tears in my eyes. I watched as they took him back, Irgun looked at me while I looked at Lexa. That's when my legs moved.