𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 sky and rain sliding off every figure it landed on. Indra was in rage after the incident that Penn had begun after trying to pick up a gun, along with the fight that occurred in the meeting made by Kane. "I hope you've saved some energy for a hunt. I'm told our hosts have no food." Indra said before she led the Grounders forward. "Got time for one more?" Vasilisa asked as she stood in front of Indra. "Step aside, Sky girl. We're hungry." Indra hissed at the girl. "Make me." I said motioning my head up. "Fio, give this girl what she wants." Indra told Fio whom pointed his sword at me. I looked unphased. I stepped into the circle and looked emotionless.

I took out my sword and flipped it between my fingers and ignored the harsh eyes on me. When I looked at him, he flinched forward for me to react but I stood steady on my feet. "Come gon me. Come at me." I said ready, I attacked first and swung left to right, he blocked my third swing before he threw me roughly on the ground. "Hey, I'm not finished." I said as Fio had turned to walk away. "She wants more, oblige her." Indra had demanded as she watched closely. I had ducked from his swing before backing away. When he went to swing at me again, I blocked his arm and slide a line of blood against his back and elbowed him the face and finishing him off with a kick to the stomach.

I focused on my weight on my feet as I backed away, breathing a bit harsh. I felt eyes on me but I didn't bother looking. "Indra, stop this." Kane had said from behind me. "Get up, Fio. And finish this." Indra had demanded as she spared a glance to me. When he went to kick me, I took the hit but sent punches to his face. Soon, he caught on and we trade blows. With one hard blow to my face, it sent me down. I groaned when I felt a stinging pain near my back and spine. Fio turned his back on me, I slowly stood up, not knowing my eyes were glowing and giving him a piercing glare. Fio went to punch me but I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. Punching him with all my power sending him back down again. I turned and grabbed my sword before coming back to Fio, kicking him in the stomach.

I rose my sword up before a harsh grip was on my wrist, I looked to find Irgun stop me. "Enough. Even a fighter knows when it's over." Irgun said before he pulled me back and away from Fio. My eyes moved to Indra who looked at me in interest and shock at my fighting skills. I met Octavia in the medical room and she helped me the best she could. "You fought good." Octavia said as she spoke up. "I fight not like myself. I've never picked up a sword and yet I won the fight." I said as I knew that in battle, I would have won against Fio if Irgun didn't stop me. "Either way, it was good." Octavia said as she patched me up. "Listen, can you braid some of my hair? It's starting to bother me when I fight." I asked and she would do it. Soon, after she was finished.

I cleared my throat and looked behind my shoulder. "Thank you." I said before I realized the space between our faces. I felt us get closer before I sighed in deeply before Indra was in the room. I looked at her before turning to Octavia. "Go. It's alright." I said as Octavia looked at me in hesitation before she obeyed and left the room. I groaned as I tried to move, I reached to grab some water. "Came to give me your feedback?" I asked sarcastically though I didn't really mean it. "Your fought none like a warrior today. Thought, never leaving yourself open, you waited to strike. But you ended up fighting with too much aggression." Indra said as she spoke up.